2 kinds of cantuccini cookies
Kantuchini is a sweet Italian delicacy. In this country, there are several recipes Kantuchini. They are all good in their own way.
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:35 minutes
Kantuchini recipe with hazelnuts
This recipe is considered a classic. It is as simple as possible, the required minimum of ingredients is included in the dessert.
Prepare cookies according to the following scheme:
- Sift the flour. Add baking powder and cinnamon.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk with sugar and vanilla.
- Gradually introduce the flour mixture into the egg. The dough should be very soft, not hard. It will stick to your hands a little. Perhaps all the flour specified in the recipe is not useful to you, see the circumstances.
- Hazelnuts can be put in the dough whole, or you can grind slightly. Do not crush it too much.
- Form a thin and long sausage from dough. Bake it for about 25 minutes.It should become ruddy and firm to the touch. Remove the sausage from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the workpiece with a sharp knife into pieces approximately 1.5 cm thick.
- Spread the resulting pieces on the grates and put them in the cooling oven for 15 minutes to dry.
Instead of hazelnuts, you can, of course, use any other nuts, even ordinary walnuts. Cookies will still be very tasty, but then it can not be called classic.
Tuscan cantuccini cookies
The Tuscan version of this cookie is no less popular in Italy than the classic version. To prepare the dessert, prepare:
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 1.5 s Sahara;
- 3 eggs in the dough and 1 for lubrication;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla;
- single orange peel;
- 2 tsp. baking powder;
- 0.5 tsp. cinnamon;
- 50 g raisins and almonds;
- on 5 pieces of prunes and dried apricots.
- Chop the nuts, chop the dried fruits.
- Beat eggs with sugar, vanilla and grated orange zest in a water bath. It should be a creamy mass. Remove the container from the water bath and continue to beat until it has cooled.
- Mix flour with cinnamon and baking powder.Add the flour mixture to the egg. Put nuts and dried fruits there too.
- Put the dough in a square shape, smooth, brush with egg. Bake for about 50 minutes. until ready.
- Cut the cake into small slices and dry them in a slightly heated oven for about 30 minutes.
In this recipe, you can experiment with fillers. Add any nuts and dried fruits to the cookies.
Regardless of which of the recipes of this Italian cookie you choose, you get a delicious treat for children and adults. Such cookies are perfect for tea or coffee.
Beach Bunny and Triangl Swimsuit Clearance Sale
Pros and cons of white kitchen
Residents of New Orleans are suing Brad Pitt
Plaque on the tongue is a problem worth fighting
How to change life guaranteed
Watch with a large dial for all occasions
How to put new batteries in the apartment