2 ways to cook ryazhenka in a slow cooker
- Cooking time:12 minutes
How to make ryazhenka in a slow cooker
This is the easiest recipe, because it needs only 2 ingredients. All that is required of you is to show a little patience.
Note, sour cream must be fat.
- Pour the milk into the multicooker bowl and turn on the “quenching” mode for 6 hours. After this time, cool the milk to 30 ° C and strain it. Rinse the thicket of multicookers.
- Take from the total mass 1 tbsp. prepared milk. Add sour cream to it, beat it with a fork or a mixer. Pour this mixture into the milk and mix it with a wooden spatula. The more you take sour cream, the thicker you get ryazhenka.
- Pour the workpiece into the bowl and turn on the “heating” mode for 25 minutes. Turn off the slow cooker and leave the ryazhenka in it for 6 hours, so that it will reach readiness.
Serve ryazhenka better chilled.
Recipe for sweet ryazhenka in a slow cooker
According to this recipe, ryazhenka cooks faster and it turns out to be thicker. You will need a little more ingredients:
- 1.5 liters of milk;
- 150 ml of ryazhenka;
- 1 tbsp. l flour;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara.
How to cook:
- Milk with sugar bring in a slow cooker to a boil in the "cooking" mode. Cool it to a warm state, remove the foam.
- Fry the flour until golden brown in a pan or in a slow cooker. Put it in ryazhenka and mix well to avoid lumps.
- Connect 2 blanks and mix them until smooth.
- Pour the billet into the multicooker bowl and turn it into the “quenching” mode for 2.5-3 hours. To determine the readiness of the ryazhenka, watch its consistency. When it becomes thick enough, turn off the slow cooker and put the finished product in the refrigerator. If you store it outside the refrigerator, it will perekisnet and whey will stand out.
The amount of sugar in the recipe indicated the minimum, with him ryazhenka obtained moderately sweet.If you like dairy products sweeter, increase the amount of sugar, but do not overdo it so that the product remains healthy and healthy.
It is very convenient that according to the described recipes, one can cook ryazhenka in multicookers of different brands, because standard modes are always used. After cooking, if desired, add pieces of fruit or berries to the ryazhenka.
Hiding tuck on the lace canvas
Murchik of British blood
Alkotoxic - help in the fight against alcohol addiction
Hot chocolate with marshmallow
What is a pupil syndrome?
How to throw a beggar
How to get rid of leukocytes in the urine
How to protect yourself from the attack