Top 20 Easy Nail Art Christmas Designs! Diy Christmas Nail Art #2 🌲How to Paint your Nails at Home!
3 Easy Nail Art Designs For Christmas 2019
1. Snow-Capped Mountains Nail Art
This nail art design gives you an awesome feeling of winter due to the lovely geometrical pattern of the snowy mountains which suits with the Christmas time.
How to apply:
- Paint two coats of (grey/light blue) nail polish.
- Next you will paint the mountain boundary white lines using a long striping brush and a white acrylic paint by drawing a bottomless triangle then filled the peaks with white and add some criss-crossing lines.
- Next paint the forest using a bamboo brush and teal & Black paints and a Mixture of both of them.
- Then clean up around your nail using a nail polish remover.
- Then the final step is to apply a topcoat.
Snow-Capped Mountains Nail Art
2. Santa Claus Nail Art
Lovely design because Santa Claus is liked by each one of us especially kids who await him to give them the gifts, so it’s a fantastic idea to paint Santa Claus in your nails.
How to Apply:
- In the beginning you need to paint your nail using sheer pink paint.
- Next paint your upper nail quarter with red.
- Next use a nail dotting tool with a big tip to paint white circles across the bottom of the red.
- Next use a nail dotting tool with a small tip to paint white sideburns.
- Then add the white beard to the bottom of your nail using the nail dotting tool with a big tip.
- Finally use the small dotting tool for painting the black eyes and a pink nose.
3. Candy Cane Nail Art
The candy cane nail art is the easiest nail art you can do for Christmas night, so you need to use some awesome nail products such as “Cuccio base coat”, “alpine snow – OPI nail lacquer”, “OPI nail lacquer – romance on the moon”, “Cuccio – High Gloss Top Coat” and the most important product is the Candy Cane Nail Sticker’s Vinyls.
How to apply:
- Clean your natural nail and apply the base coat.
- Paint one to two nail coats of the white base nail polish.
- Apply a thin coat of the top coat to protect the white base coat from peeling off while using the candy cane nail sticker’s vinyls.
- Now stick the candy cane nail sticker’s vinyl on your nail but be sure that all sticker vinyl strips are peeled off then paint diagonally the red polish across your nail and before it is drying peel of the vinyl and in case of red polish dodging out you can fix it quickly using a small paintbrush
- Clean up around your nail using a nail polish remover.
- Apply the top coat diagonally also to prevent smearing the red line into the white.
Video: 3 Easy & Minimal Christmas Nail Art Designs
11 Books You Wont Be Able to Put Down This Summer
How to Make a Hidden Blade
Lakme Kajal Pencil Review and Price: How To Use Lakme Kajal
Why Athletes Are SO Lucrative for the Fashion Industry
8 Granolas That Are Actually Good for You
How to Get a Crick Out of Your Neck
Fill in Eyebrows
6 Willpower Tricks For A Healthier Christmas
Melania Would Have Been Deported Under Donald Trumps New Immigration Rules
The Queen Makes a Shoutout to Duchess Camilla in Her Speech to Prince Charles
Babylights Highlight Technique
How to Banish Belly Bloat: In 3 Fast Moves
Your Phone Is A Brain-Drain Even When It’s Off