3 foil balls will help you if you do not have a double boiler
Cooking food- the process is fascinating and fascinating. Certainly, no less fascinating than eating cooked! It's good when we have the opportunity in our hands to cook food the way we want. Tasty and desirable to be useful!
One such waycooking - steaming. Perhaps, this is the only, absolutely unique way that allows you to prepare diet food - without fat, oil, frying, and at the same time preserve the taste and useful properties of the product.
But what ifIs there a double boiler at hand? Nothing is easier! There is a great way to do with improvised means.
Here's how to cookquickly for a couple, for example, fish, if you do not have a steamer.
- Take a deep frying pan or saucepan.
- Roll 3-4 balls from aluminum food foil.
- Put the balls in the pan.
- On the plate lay the fish fillets, season with salt and pepper to taste, you can add sauce from lemon and spices.
- Place the plate on the foil balls.
- Gently pour water on the bottom of the frying pan, so that it reaches the middle of the balls.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- And cook the fish for 7-10 minutes.
- Open the lid, gently remove the plate, sprinkle the fish with greens.
How to talk with a child about death
Chris Pratt goes on dates with his daughter Arnold Schwarzenegger
What is finance?
Why dream of a window
What is a pupil syndrome?
An experienced pediatrician demonstrates a miracle way by which a crying baby will calm down in 30 seconds