3 salads for the New Year instead of Olivier
Salad "Useful Olivier"
We will need:
- 2 parsnips (to replace potatoes)
- 1 yam (instead of carrots, orange and sweet)
- 150 g chickpeas (instead of peas)
- 1 avocado of salad ripeness (instead of eggs)
- 7 champignons
- 1 fresh or pickled cucumber
- 1 bay leaves
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- fragrant black and white peppers
- 30 g of sesame seeds + 1 tbsp. spoonful of lemon and lime juice + 1 tsp. mustard seeds + 25–50 ml of water + a pinch of black pepper + 1 tbsp. spoon of sesame oil (can be without it)
- My chickpeas, pour water and leave for the night to soak. In the morning we rinse again, pour in water, bring to a boil and cook for 2–2.5 hours (you can take canned chickpeas, but this is not so tasty).
- Root vegetables are cleaned, filled with water, brought to a boil, add bay leaf (1 pc.), Garlic (2-3 cloves), pepper and cook on low heat until cooked for 25-30 minutes.
- Clean the champignons from “shop dust” according to all the rules, lay them on parchment and send them to the oven heated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes (in principle, mushrooms can be boiled in company with vegetables,but it is the oven that will make them pleasantly springy).
- Vegetables discarded in a colander, cool and cut into even dice. We do the same with cucumber and mushrooms.
Do not pour out the water in which the vegetables were boiled; this broth will be an excellent basis for dietary pre-soup soup.
- Well-cooked chickpeas are washed with clean cool water.
- Prepare the dressing: pour mustard seeds and sesame seeds with water for 20–30 minutes; add juice, butter and pepper; achieve homogeneity with a blender (if necessary, you can add a little water).
- All the ingredients are refilled with the resulting sauce and gently mix, so that the sauce wraps each cube.
- We spread on a dish through a pastry ring (or a slide), decorate with chopped cilantro and sesame seeds (black and white for beauty).
Cabbage and Grape Salad
We will need:
- 450 g of miniature red cabbage
- 20 grams of red grapes
- Crimean onion (quarter onion)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- juice of half lemon + garlic (1 clove) + pinch of ground cumin and coriander + freshly ground black pepper + 2 tbsp. spoons of grape seed oil (can be without it)
- Cilantro wash, dry on a paper towel and chop finely-finely.
- Cabbage with onion is cut thin-finely with the sharpest knife.
- Cut the grapes into two halves and remove all the bones with the same sharp knife.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, season with butter, lemon juice and spices. Stir again.
- Served in mini-salad bowls or beautiful glass jars with a wide neck.
Salad "Taboule with Quinoa"
We will need:
- 200 g quinoa (can be replaced with couscous or millet)
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp. spoon of orange peel
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 small persimmon "King"
- unsalted peeled pistachios
- 20 g dried cherries
- handful of pomegranate seeds
- 250 ml of water
- spices: on a pinch of colorful ground peppers and saffron
- Quinoa pour water, bring to a boil, add saffron with orange zest and pepper, reduce the heat and cover with a lid, cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the stove and let it stand for another 10 minutes, tightly covered with a lid.
- Soak cherries soaked in warm water for 20 minutes, squeeze and dry.
- Pistachios, shallots and well-washed and dried cilantro (only leaves are needed) finely chopped, add orange juice and pepper. Mom hands.
- We clean the persimmon and carefully cut it.
- Quinoa loosen with a fork, add berries, pomegranate seeds, onions with cilantro and nuts. Stirring.
- We spread in a salad bowl, decorate with persimmon slices, pomegranate seeds and whole cilantro leaves.
Pancake with salmon
Sleeping Beauty Patterned Jacket
Hairstyles in a marine style
Where and where to meet the New Year 2013
How to protect yourself from the attack