Baked goose in the oven - recipes with apple sauce, in beer, in the sleeve
Baked goose in the oven - a delicious dish, which is not difficult to cook. Undoubtedly, your guests will appreciate it because the properly prepared goose meat is juicy and tender. How to cook in the oven goose in various ways you will learn from my article.
4 most delicious recipes for cooking goose in the oven
Goose with applesauce
I'll tell you how to cook a goose with applesauce. This recipe was told to me by a friend from Sweden. The dish offers the perfect combination of fragrant meat, roasted potatoes and apple puree. I liked it. I hope you enjoy it too.
- goose carcass - 1 piece
- potatoes - 2 kg
- apples - 6 pieces
- bow - 3 heads
- lemon - 0.5 pieces
- sherry - 250 ml
- olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- red currant jam - 2 tbsp. spoons
- sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- pink pepper - 10 grains
- 1 teaspoon mustard and mustard powder
- sea salt - 0.5 tsp
Preheat the oven to a temperature of 220 degrees.
- Goose carcass well washed and removed pieces of fat. With the help of a sharp object throughout the carcass I make small holes.
- In a small mortar, grind sea salt and rub it with meat. So that the legs and wings are not burned, they are wrapped in foil.
- I spread the goose in the pan and send it to the preheated oven. After a third of an hour, I drain the excess fat, turn over the carcass and remove the foil. At the same time, I reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the meat for 2 hours.
- I peel potatoes and boil until half cooked.
- I spread the potatoes in a pan to the meat, pour the fat over it, cover the goose with foil and send it to the oven with the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Apples and lemon, I clean and cut into small slices.
- I pour in some water in a saucepan, add fruit and sugar, and carcass on low heat for about half an hour. After this, I give the mass to cool and use a blender to make mashed potatoes.
- Onion brush and cut into thick half rings. Fry in olive oil until golden.
- I add wine, jam, pepper and mustard powder, pour in 0.75 liters of water and cook for a quarter of an hour. Then add the mustard.
- The resulting sauce is poured into the pan, where the meat was baked, and sent to the oven for 10 minutes. After that, pour into the container for the sauce.
I pour the meat into a spicy sauce and serve it on the table with mashed potatoes and apples. Although baked in this recipe, the goose goes well with buckwheat.
Goose baked in beer
For cooking beer goose special culinary skills will not be required. In other words, the dish is cooked very easily. Pieces of meat first marinated, after baking in beer. The result is a soft and delicate dish.
- goose carcass - 1 piece
- beer - 1 l
- mayonnaise - 200 ml
- garlic - 3 cloves
- salt pepper.
- Crushed or chopped garlic and mixed with mayonnaise. Cut the carcass into pieces. Each piece of salt, pepper and slice garlic mayonnaise. I put the meat in a roaster and send it to pickle in a cold place for 10 hours.
- After that, I take the meat out of the refrigerator and leave it for a certain time so that it warms to room temperature. In the meantime, I preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- I fill the goose with beer, close the goose frying pan and send it to the oven for 2.5 hours.Since the level of beer decreases during baking, I constantly add it.
- I note, the meat is baked by itself. Only occasionally I look at the roaster to control the cooking process. Check the degree of readiness with a knife or fork.
I spread the finished goose on a dish and decorate with greens. Garnish with potatoes. Add, to taste and flavor to compete with this dish can only pork.
The recipe for goose fries
In roast goose simply divine taste. The meat is juicy and soft.
- goose - 700 g
- potatoes - 1 kg
- carrots - 2 pieces
- onion - 2 heads
- broth - 1 l
- bay leaf, a mixture of peppers,
- basil, dill, parsley
- Fowl the carcass thoroughly fried in butter. As an alternative, I often use goose fat.
- Carrots cut into small pieces, and onions - half rings. At the bottom of the goose I put black pepper, bay leaves and vegetables.
- From above I spread well roasted meat. Pour one glass of broth and send it to the oven for an hour, having previously covered with a lid. The optimal temperature is 180 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into slices, spread meat on top, pour broth.I sprinkle with spices and send to the oven for 80 minutes. 20 minutes before the end of the temperature a little decrease.
I spread potatoes on a plate, add vegetables and sprinkle with greens. From the top lay out the pieces of meat. I serve pickled mushrooms, fried oyster mushrooms or pickles.
Preparing the goose in the sleeve
As you know, methods of cooking goose set. I'll tell you how to cook a goose in the sleeve. With the help of the recipe you can please your relatives with a wonderful treat.
- goose - one bird
- garlic - 6 cloves
- pepper, salt
- goose fat
- My carcass, gently dry and remove the fluff. With a lemon I squeeze out the juice and abundantly water the meat, after which I leave in this state for a quarter of an hour.
- Next, rub the carcass with salt and leave for an hour. In the meantime, rub garlic, add pepper and rub the goose with the resulting mass.
- I clean vegetables. Chopped onion, potatoes cut into small cubes, carrots - cubes. I crush goose fat and sprinkle it on vegetables. Add salt, seasoning, a mixture of pepper and garlic, which remained.
- All is well mixed and stuffed with goose carcass.Stabbing the belly of the carcass with a toothpick and putting everything in the sleeve. Next, I send it to a pan and put it in the oven for 2.5 hours.
After this time, I take the goose out of the oven, put it on a plate, spread the vegetables around the carcass that were stewed in the abdomen. I am sure that this culinary masterpiece will not leave you indifferent.
Video recipe for the Christmas goose from Emma's Grandmother
My article has come to an end. In it, I told the 4 most popular cooking recipes in the goose oven. As you can see, there are a lot of options. Some are simple and some require exotic ingredients. And what recipe did you like the most?
The evolution of the IKEA catalog from 1951 to 2000 shows how much has changed
Watch with a large dial for all occasions
What is the market of bulls and bears
Luxury dress in linen style
Pasta with eggplants
Secrets of cooking rice casserole
How to win a million