Chicken and mushrooms julienne
Chicken fillet250 gramsMushrooms200 gramsBulb onions1 pieceSour cream150-200 grams100 gramsOlive oil1 tbsp.Pepper
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Baking
- Boil chicken fillet or cook in a double boiler. Cool and chop.
- Peel the onions and finely chop.
- If the mushrooms are fresh, then wash them immediately, chop and fry in a pan with the onions until done, and then add the chicken fillet. If frozen mushrooms - boil, chop. Fry the onions, add chicken fillet and mushrooms. Stir and remove from heat.
- Cocottes for julienne can be made from foil. Put chicken and mushrooms in them, on top - sour cream and grated cheese. Put the julienne in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Amazing Indian cosmetics for our women
Poland is a country worth visiting
Kylie Jenner wants to follow her boyfriend around the clock after news of his infidelities
How to wash off the paint at home
Church holiday on May 6
What jackets will be fashionable in 2015 (13 photos)
36 of the most beautiful bonsai trees