Chicken Fruit Salad with Pineapples
You will need
- For eight servings:
- - 4 boneless chicken breasts;
- - 380 g of coconut milk;
- - 310 g of canned oranges;
- - 300 g canned pineapple;
- - 1.5 cups of light mayonnaise;
- - half a cup of sour cream;
- - half a cup of fried coconut chips;
- - half a cup of roasted peanuts;
- - 2 celery stalks;
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of lime juice, spices for pickling;
- - black pepper, salt, lettuce leaves.
Salt and pepper chicken breasts, put them on a heated pan, cover with coconut milk. If necessary, add water, the liquid should cover the chicken completely. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat, cook for 15 minutes, without closing the lid.
Put the chicken breasts on a plate, cool completely. Break your hands into small pieces.
Mix sour cream with mayonnaise, add lime juice, spices. Celery finely chopped, send to the mass, mix and lay out with chicken.
Add chopped oranges and pineapples, roasted peanuts to the salad. Pepper, salt to taste, mix. Keep cool in the fridge.
Put lettuce leaves in a serving bowl, on top of them cooled fruit chicken salad. Sprinkle with coconut chips on top, serve to the table.
Easy tile grouting method
Women's warm jackets with fur - fashion trends this season
How to emphasize the waist
Michelle Obama believes that food at the White House tastes better than at Buckingham Palace
What is finance?