Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Pops Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Cake Pops
Yields: 16 pops | Serving Size: 1 pop | Calories: 271 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 12
For the Cake Pops:
- 3 cups of crumbled, leftover or freshly baked, cupcakes or muffins (no frosting), Recipe for Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 16-18 lollipop sticks
For the Coating:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, coconut, or other topping
For the Cake Pops:
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Combine peanut butter and honey over medium-low heat in a saucepan, stirring until melted together. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour half the nut butter and honey mixture over the cake crumbles and use hands to mix. Gradually add the remaining honey and nut butter mix until the cake crumbs hold together to form a ball. Form into 16 to 18 cake balls.
- In a small sauce pot, melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stir well.
- Once melted, dip 1/4 inch of a lollipop stick into the chocolate (a 6 inch stick will work best). Press the chocolate dipped end of the stick into a cake ball, making sure the stick is standing upright. Repeat with remaining cake balls and freeze for one hour.
For the coating:
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once melted, remove cake pops from freezer and dip each into the melted chocolate, coating the entire ball and about 1/4 inch of the stick. This will ensure the cake ball stays on the stick.
- Place on wax paper and sprinkle with chopped peanuts or topping of your choice before chocolate hardens. Repeat with remaining pops and place in the refrigerator, uncovered, until chocolate has hardened. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Video: Reese's Peanut Butter Cake Pops Tutorial - How to make vegan cake pops - cake balls
Wild Rice and Chestnut Stuffing
How to Give Feedback
15 Comfy Fall Toddler Outfits For Boys
20 Insanely Cool Pins Under20
Treating Pain Associated With Terminal Illness
Dance Your Way to a Healthier Aging Brain
Not exploring Freetown Christiana
Free People January 2014 Lookbook
5 Squat Exercises From Top Models’ Personal Trainers
How to Prepare for Intrauterine Insemination
Gigi and Bella Hadid’s Curvy Cousin Just Made Her Modeling Debut, andWHOA
How to Start a Cookbook Club
Kitchen Design Ideas Pictures
20 Magical Mahogany Hair Color Ideas