Cooking a delicious mushroom soup
Many people like tasty and fragrant mushrooms, of which you can prepare many delicious dishes for almost any taste. What is one delicious mushroom soup. But appetizing, he turns out only if you know how to cook it. And how to do it? We offer several recipes.
Which mushrooms are suitable for soup?
Which mushrooms are best for making soup? It all depends on your taste preferences. Some cook rich soups of noble ceps, others use champignons, others prefer oyster mushrooms and chanterelles. But most of the recipes use champignons. First, they are more accessible, and second, they give a rich, tasty and fragrant broth.
As for the way in which it is best to use mushrooms, it is better, of course, to take fresh ones. Soup will be rich and fragrant. Frozen mushrooms lose some of their taste, but they are also quite suitable. You can also use dried mushrooms, they will make a great delicious soup.
How to choose mushrooms?
How to choose mushrooms? Pay attention to several important points:
- First of all, it is necessary to determine the place of purchase. It is best to go to the store and buy there cultured mushrooms, that is, grown in special conditions in the prepared soil. Firstly, you definitely will not stumble on a poisonous fungus, and secondly, mushrooms tend to accumulate in themselves everything that they get from the soil. And even if the collection was made in the forest, then provided the location near the road or, for example, the plant, the benefits will not have to say. But it’s definitely not worth buying such a product from an unfamiliar grandmother on the market, it’s just dangerous!
- Appreciate the appearance. There should be no darkening or stains on the legs or caps.
- The surface of the caps should be flat.
- The mushroom must be whole, not broken.
- The structure of the fungi is rather dense and elastic. If a dent remains under pressure, then the product is definitely stale.
- The sizes can be different, but if the mushrooms are just huge, then they are probably “stuffed” with growth-accelerating chemicals.
How to prepare mushrooms?
It is important to prepare mushrooms, otherwise the soup will not be either tasty or useful. Here's what you need to do:
- Wash fresh mushrooms well. If they were assembled by hand, it is best to soak them a couple of hours in cold water. Then all the harmful substances will literally draw fluid out of the tissues of the fungus. But soaking delicate mushrooms (for example, oyster mushrooms) is not recommended, in the soup, after such manipulations, they can turn into porridge.
- After washing the mushrooms need to be cleaned. And here many have difficulties. Different varieties require different cleansing. So, mushrooms with hard hats, such as porcini mushrooms, champignons, boletus mushrooms and black grooms are cleaned in this way: they clean the cap with a brush or brush, and cut off the tip of the leg with a knife. As for the oyster, they need to cut off the tips of the legs, as well as uneven edges. The spots are removed. Have syroezhek should carefully remove the upper skin. The dirt stuck between the membranes is removed with a knife, without damaging the flesh. Do the oil from the cap need to remove the film. Mud will be many, so it is better to do these manipulations immediately in the forest and in gloves. At the experience you only need to remove the film located under the cap.
- Dried mushrooms, you must first pour water. If it's cold water, then keep the mushrooms so for at least an hour, preferably two.A boiling water can be poured for a few minutes.
- Frozen mushrooms should be thawed in a water bath or in a microwave. But do not overdo it, otherwise you will get a mess.
How to cook a delicious mushroom soup? We offer several recipes.
Chicken Mushroom Soup
To prepare a mushroom soup with chicken, prepare the following ingredients:
- 300-400 grams of chicken fillet;
- 500 grams of champignons;
- 1 onion;
- 2 liters of water (or vegetable broth);
- 1 carrot;
- 2 potatoes;
- greens and your favorite spices;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to taste
- First boil chicken fillet to readiness. Remove it from the broth and leave to cool. When the filet has cooled, you can immediately cut it into cubes.
- Now get some mushrooms. Wash them and brush them, cut them into slices.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan, fry the mushrooms and onions with carrots until golden brown.
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes or straws. Add potatoes to boiling broth, cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the fried mushrooms with carrots and onions, and then the chicken fillet.
- Boil everything together for another 5 minutes, then salt the soup, add spices.
- After a minute, turn off the fire. Cover the pot with a lid so that the soup is a little infused.
- Bon Appetit!
Creamy soup with mushrooms
To make cream mushroom soup, stock up on the following ingredients:
- 300-400 grams of any mushrooms;
- 100 ml of cream;
- 30-50 grams of butter;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- water for boiling mushrooms (about 700-800 milliliters);
- 1 tablespoon flour;
- salt, greens, pepper and other seasonings to taste.
How to cook? It's simple:
- First, wash and clean the mushrooms, and then cut them in any way convenient for you.
- Boil the mushrooms until done in salted water, adding almost at the very end of the seasoning. Do not pour out the broth, you still need it.
- Peel the garlic and finely chop or chop with garlic crusher.
- Fry the mushrooms in garlic butter until golden brown.
- Grind it all up on a blender, combine with broth and add cream. Once again, grind and blend everything with a blender.
- Chop the greens and add to the soup.
Cheese soup with mushrooms and ham
Such a recipe will delight all gourmets.Here's what you need:
- 300 grams of champignons;
- 200 grams of ham;
- 50 grams of vermicelli;
- 1 onion;
- dill greens;
- 1 liter of water;
- vegetable oil;
- 4 processed cheese.
- First prepare the mushrooms. Wash and clean them, and then cut them into small pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Fry the mushrooms and onions in vegetable oil until a beautiful golden hue appears.
- Now pour the water into the pot and put it on the fire.
- While the water is boiling, cut the curds into medium sized pieces.
- After boiling water add cheese.
- When it completely melts and dissolves, you can add vermicelli and mushrooms with onions.
- Cut the ham into strips and 5-7 minutes after adding the noodles, place it in the broth.
- Boil everything for a few minutes, at the end add seasonings, greens (chop it beforehand) and salt.
- Done! The soup is served hot, for example, with toast or croutons.
Some recommendations for hostesses:
- Wash and clean the mushrooms immediately before cooking the soup, otherwise they will darken, soften and lose their “salable” look.
- Mushrooms are well combined with herbs, so add it to soups.
- You can not fry the mushrooms, if you do not want, this soup does not become tasteless.
Delight your family and guests with mushroom soups.
How can you refinance in 2018
Quail with grapes
How to put new batteries in the apartment
Tips for summer residents: when it is wiser to plant potatoes
DIY do-it-yourself panel
Where does the annoyance come from
Ways to fight with Medvedka
How often does the pregnancy stop?