In addition to the reliability and convenience of the greenhouse, many people want this structure to fit beautifully into the landscape design. To build a greenhouse that would combine all these properties, in principle, possible. At the same time, it can be built independently or you can buy a ready-made construction, which then will need to be mounted.
There are greenhouses:
- According to the form.
- According to the frame.
- By coating.
As for the shape of the greenhouse, it all depends on the owner of the site. But the frames and coating need to disassemble the like.
- Tree. This is one of the most popular materials for building a frame. You can make such a frame with your own hands. The advantages of a wooden frame in the reliability and preservation of heat inside. But the tree needs to be processed after some time. From the side of landscape design, not everyone can create an aesthetic structure.
- Plastic. This material is reliable and firmly worth. In addition, it is resistant to moisture and various chemicals.
- Aluminum. The first thing to notice is that such material is not the cheapest.But the characteristics of such a frame is pretty good. To external factors aluminum racks.
- Omega or hat profile. This material is characterized by excellent properties for the construction of the frame. When disassembled, they are not expensive, but some problems may arise during installation. Special care is needed this design in the winter. If you do not clear it from snow, then deformations in the structure may occur.
- Profile tube. This material can withstand heavy loads. In addition to the affordable price, plus is that it is easy to collect.
- Metal corner. The material is similar to the previous one. But at the same time its price is more. Such a framework will last a long time.
- Polyethylene film. It is easy to work with such material. There is a huge selection of films - from the cheapest to the most expensive, from single-season to long-term ones.
- Glass. Today it is used very rarely.
- Replaced glass came cellular polycarbonate, which has the best properties. The advantage of this material lies in a good light transmission and sound insulation.
How are Omega 3, 6 and 9 useful?
Risotto with bacon and sweet pepper
Claire Danes for the second time became a mother
How to catch a trout
Secrets of organizing an interesting party in the style of the 90s