Crispy and flavorful cheese balls. Why did I not cook this yummy before?
This recipe is dedicated not only to lovers of cheese, but also to those who like quick snacks for all occasions. Crispy and fragrant cheese balls are eaten very quickly, so cook them a lot at once. A snack recipe is so simple that even a child can handle it. In case of a snack or at the time of the arrival of unexpected guests, this snack will be a real salvation for you.
- 500 g of grated mozzarella (can be replaced with suluguni or Adygei cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan (can be replaced by any hard cheese)
- 1 egg
- 100 g of flour
- half a teaspoon oregano
- cooking oil for frying
1. Mix parmesan and mozzarella, previously grated on a fine grater, and add the egg.
2. Add flour and oregano.
3. Mix the ingredients well.You will make quite a dense dough.
4. Roll small balls out of dough.
5. Roll the balls in breadcrumbs.
6. Fry the cheese balls in a large amount of vegetable oil until golden brown.
7. Crispy cheese balls can be served with ketchup or any other sauce.
The Second Life of a Soviet Camera
Fashionable Manicure 2014
Full Mediterranean food (part 1)
The best decorations Met Gala 2018
How to stop jerking off
New Zealand - a country you can not forget
10 things you need for a ski or snowboarding vacation
What dishes can be cooked in the microwave