Delicious dinner: julienne with mushrooms and potatoes
Julienne with mushrooms and potatoes is a traditional dish of French cuisine. It can be cooked in special molds, buns and even halves of large potatoes.
- Preparation time:40 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
Baked julienne with potatoes and mushrooms
Mushrooms for this dish can be taken fresh, frozen, pickled, canned or dried. Last you need to soak in hot water or boil, then squeeze.
How to cook flavored julienne:
- Boil potato tubers in the skin. Peel and cut into large pieces.
- Take the mushrooms out of the jar. If the pieces are large or whole mushrooms, skip them with plates. Fry in a skillet.
- Grate the cheese.
- Put the potato slices in a greased form, add salt and pepper.
- Top with mushrooms, sprinkle with cheese and pour cream.
- Send the form to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes. An appetizing crust should form.
This dish is served hot, decorated with greens.
Portion options for julienne recipes with potatoes and mushrooms
The simplest and most convenient cooking technology for julienne is roasting in pots. And if you add meat, the dish will be satisfying. For it will need:
- potatoes - 4 tubers;
- champignons - 3 pcs .;
- milk - 300 ml;
- chicken fillet - 250 g;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- vegetable oil, salt and spices to taste.
- Chicken meat cut into cubes, potatoes - narrow sticks, mushrooms - thin plates. You can not take the filet, and any part of the chicken without stones.
- Fry the chicken in the butter until a delicious crust. Add the mushroom plates and cook for another 8–9 minutes.
- Pour the spices into the warm milk, pour the mixture into the pan and simmer for another quarter of an hour on a small flame.
- In another skillet, fry the potato wedges. They should also form a ruddy crust.
- Pour cold water into the pots, let it stand for half an hour so that the pottery absorbs moisture slightly. So the dish will be juicier.
- At the bottom of each pot drip butter and lay the ingredients in layers: first the potatoes, after it the meat with mushrooms in milk.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and bake in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees, 25 minutes.
For a festive table, you can make juliens unusually. To do this, cut the washed potatoes into halves, remove most of the core, to get the "boat". Hold them for a quarter of an hour in water to remove starch. Then fill in the fried slices of potatoes, meat and mushrooms. Cover with grated cheese and bake in the oven to the softness of the "boats" themselves.
Usually, juliens are served cold, but for dishes with potatoes an exception is made. Hot potatoes are much tastier.
Happiness is ... How to become a happy person
How to get distilled water at home
How to make hair masks with dimexidum
Making a convenient key for a drill chuck
How to see the queue for distribution
How to treat endometrial polyp
How to treat problem skin