- Cooking time:2 hours
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Cooking
Cooking dumplings alone is pretty boring. The more people involved in the process, the more actively he moves. In Siberia and the Urals, the whole family is going to make dumplings, from young to old. They make several thousand at once, freeze them in parts, as soon as they are ready, and pour them into canvas bags. Stored in the cold. It is believed that frozen dumplings are only getting better.
1. Sift the flour through a fine sieve, pour on a table in a slide. Make a recess in the slider and pour the eggs into it.
* For a large number of ravioli, the dough is best done in portions. The less flour, the easier it is to knead the dough correctly. In addition, a small amount of the test does not have time to dry up. Do not think that it will take more time. Practice shows that, on the contrary, time will be saved.
*Taking, for example, a quarter of the required amount of flour, do not forget to divide the remaining ingredients into four.
2. Knead the dough from the edges to the center, gradually adding water. It is important that the eggs and water do not overflow from the groove made in the flour. To do this, it is necessary to collect flour with both hands from the foot of the hill and gradually pour it into the crater, kneading it with your hands so that the liquid does not spread.
* The water for the dumpling dough should be literally ice cold. For this, it is put in advance for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
3. When the flour has absorbed all the water, continue to knead the dough until it is completely homogeneous and elastic. This operation is also easier to do with a small amount of dough. Indicator of perfect dough uniformity - if it is rolled out without folds or cracks. Wrap the dough in a wet towel and set aside for 30 minutes. This is necessary to give it even greater elasticity.
* In some recipes, a pinch of salt is added to the dumplings dough. Classic dough for ravioli, dumplings, etc. made without salt and sugar. It is called - bland. After all, its role is to emphasize the taste of the product to which it seems to obey.
Unleavened dough should be steeped as much as possible.If it is watery, sprinkle flour over the surface of the table and knead it again. Repeat this until the dough has the desired consistency.
4. While the dough is melting, cook the minced meat. Peel and chop the onions. Wash beef, lamb and pork with cold water and cut into pieces of 5-6 cm. Turn everything through a meat grinder. It is advisable to do this 2-3 times - the stuffing should be chopped very finely.
5. Mince the white cabbage and add to the stuffing. Salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
*The tradition of adding cabbage to meat for dumplings came from Siberia. This vegetable gives mince juiciness and tenderness, without at all affecting its taste.
How to make dumplings
6. Dough for ravioli can be rolled out in one large panel, cutting circles into a glass. In this case, a lot of dough is thrown away, because the secondary rolling significantly reduces its elasticity and taste. Try the following method.
a. Sprinkle the table with flour. Hands roll the dough into a bundle 2 cm thick. Cut the burner into pieces 2 cm long. Roll out each piece with a rolling pin into a circle about 2 mm thick.Divide 4-5 circles so that the dough does not have time to air.
b. Place the circle of dough in the open palm of your left hand. Right put a teaspoon of minced meat and fold the circle in half. We do not recommend doing this operation on the table - the extra flour interferes with the pasting of the dough.
at. Gently pinch the ends of the dumpling so that you get a crescent. Starter should be free to lie inside. In this case, the meat juice released during cooking will remain in the ravioli. If the edges are connected badly, hold a finger wetted with water over it.
d. Take the dumpling with two hands on the edges and connect them so that you get the "ear". Press firmly with your fingers so that the ends stick together.
* Dumplings should be boiled or frozen immediately. To freeze the dumplings laid out in a single layer on sprinkled with flour boards or trays. Boil, throwing small portions of boiling, slightly salted water. For spicy water, you can add 1-2 bay leaves. The pan should be wide so that the dumplings do not stick together. As soon as the dumplings float up, they must be removed with a slotted spoon, dried and steamed and served to the table with sour cream, butter or vinegar.
Mom of three children one photo proved harm to smartphones
LED lamps do-it-yourself
How to gain authority in the team
Home anti-wrinkle cosmetics
Types of investment in gold