4 Egg Recipes For Breakfast To Lose Weight | Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Egg & Spinach Bell Pepper Bowls
Yields: 2 servings | Calories: 143 | Total Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 493mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 10g | SmartPoints: 5
- 2 large eggs, (recommend free-range)
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, sliced in half and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break eggs and add to a blender along with salt and pepper. Pulse until combined and fluffy.
- Add baby spinach, 2 tablespoons feta, and stir to combine. Pour into pepper halves. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and a little more black pepper.
- Place filled peppers next to each other, on a small casserole dish, so they are snug and won’t spill.
Video: 3 Healthy Vegetable Recipes For Weight Loss
Chanel Energies et Puretes de Chanel Spring 2019 Makeup Collection
Swelling In Retina Or Macular Edima Symptoms Risks And Treatment In Hindi
This Dress Trend Is So Warm That You Dont Need a Layering Strategy to Wear It
55 Black Hairstyles That Would Make You Stand Out
How Being Overweight Has Affected My Life
Why I Had a Second Stem Cell Transplant for MS
Pets in Football Gear Contest Winner
Carbo-Loading Before a Marathon
How to Make a Hanging Gutter Garden
White House may ask foreigners for social media info, cell phone contacts
What Is Progesterone
How I Put on 20 Pounds of Muscle (After Years of Being Gangly As Hell)
Here are the proven benefits of sober sex
Newly engineered antibody could kill off 99 of HIV strains