Flourless Air Cheese Casserole
Cottage cheese casserole without flour is a dietary dish that is not inferior in its taste to a cheesecake. Delicate, melting in your mouth casserole! Take the recipe for a note!
- 500 gr of cottage cheese
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 tbsp. spoon of semolina
- 100 g sugar
- 50 gr of sour cream
- lemon peel
- raisins to taste
1. Beat yolks and 50 g sugar. Add butter, raisins, lemon, lemon zest, cottage cheese and whisk again.
2. Proteins should be beaten with a mixer in a foam with firm peaks, gradually adding 50 grams of sugar. Add protein foam to the curd mass and mix.
3. Grease the form with butter and pour the curd mixture. We send in the oven which is previously heated to 160 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
4. Optionally, the casserole can be served on the table, watered with condensed milk or your favorite jam.
36 of the most beautiful bonsai trees
Useful properties of peel and leaves of mandarins
Disposable Table Clocks
What properties does amber have?
Steam trays for oily skin