Green tomatoes - a great snack for your table.
Almost no one uses green tomatoes fresh. But from them you can make a lot of interesting and tasty snacks for the winter!
How to cook?
How tasty to cook green tomatoes for the winter? We offer several interesting options.
Option number 1
Make delicious and savory tomatoes in Georgian. You will need:
- 2 kilograms of green tomatoes;
- 5 bitter peppers;
- 1 head of garlic;
- 2 bunches of dill;
- 2 bunches of green parsley;
- 2 bunches of celery greens;
- 2 bundles of coriander;
- 2 tablespoons of salt;
- 1 cup vegetable oil.
- First you need to wash and dry the tomatoes. Now take each and cut it in half to the base twice, to get four stitched down slices.
- Next, cook the stuffing. Garlic must be cleaned and chopped in any way, for example, skipped through a garlic press, chopped with a knife or grated. Wash greens, dry and chop finely.Pepper also needs to be washed and cut very finely or even chopped on a blender.
- Now, each tomato inside the grease with salt, so he gave the juice. Next, put the stuffing inside (about a tablespoon). If the lobules fall apart, the vegetable can be tied up with a thread. Also prepare the remaining tomatoes.
- Next, put the vegetables in a pan or bucket, gently press down with a yoke and send for 4-5 days in a cool and dark place.
- When the vegetables are salted, in principle, you can eat them. If you plan to spin the snack for the winter, then put the tomatoes in cans, pour oil and roll. Instead of oil, you can use brine (per liter of 30 ml of vinegar and two tablespoons of salt), but in this case it is undesirable to salt the vegetables before laying the filling.
Option number 2
You can cook simple, but very tasty pickled tomatoes. Here's what you need for this:
- 2 kg of green tomatoes;
- 3 bay leaves;
- 10 whole black peppercorns;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 1 liter of water;
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 1.5 tablespoons of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Peel the garlic and, if desired, cut into large pieces.
- Next you need to sterilize the jars and lids.Now, in each container, put a few pieces of garlic and on a bay leaf.
- Now prepare your own tomatoes. They need to be well washed and blanched, that is, literally half a minute to immerse in boiling water.
- Next, put the vegetables in jars.
- Start cooking the marinade. Boil a liter of water, add sugar, vinegar and salt, mix everything. Pour the pickle with the resulting pickle.
- Now you can roll banks.
Option number 3
Delicious caviar will be made from green tomatoes.
List of ingredients:
- 1 kg of green tomatoes;
- three carrots;
- 3 bell peppers;
- 1 onion;
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 1 tablespoon salt;
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
Description of the cooking process:
- Tomatoes need to be well washed and cut into cubes of medium size (remove the stem). Pepper peeled seeds and cores, also cut into cubes. Peel and chop the onion. Wash carrots well and cut into rings or other means.
- Mince all the vegetables through a meat grinder or grind on a blender to get a practically homogeneous mass. If desired, the ingredients can be simply finely cut with a knifebut it is more time consuming and long.
- Now take a pot with a thick bottom or cauldron, put all the vegetables there and add vegetable oil. Boil the ingredients until the composition is thick enough and all the liquid has evaporated.
- At the very end, add sugar, salt and vinegar, turn off the heat in a couple of minutes.
- Spread the eggs on sterilized jars and roll them.
Option number 4
You can cook canned tomatoes with peppers, herbs and garlic. For this you will need:
- 2.5 kg of green tomatoes;
- 3 red or orange bell peppers (you can also use green ones, but bright ones will make the snack more beautiful and interesting);
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 1 hot pepper;
- 2-3 bunches of parsley;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 120-130 grams of sugar;
- 6 tablespoons of salt;
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar.
- Wash the Bulgarian pepper, clean from the cores and seeds and cut into pieces of any size. Garlic peel.
- Grind in a meat grinder Bulgarian and hot peppers, as well as garlic.
- Grind the finely and finely with a knife.
- Tomatoes must be cut into small slices.
- Now all the components are mixed in any deep container and spread on previously sterilized jars.
- Prepare the marinade.In water, dissolve salt, vinegar and sugar, bring the liquid to a boil and pour over the jars, then close them and send them to a cool place for storage.
Option number 5
This recipe will help you to prepare appetizing and unusual green tomatoes with grapes. You will need:
- 2 kg of tomatoes;
- 100 grams of grapes (preferably seedless);
- 1 onion;
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper;
- 1 bunch of green cilantro;
- 5 clove peas;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 3 tablespoons of salt;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- 50 ml of 9% vinegar.
- Onions must be peeled and cut into half rings or rings.
- Remove the grapes from the brush, but try not to damage it.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into not very thin rings.
- Kinzu chop up.
- Put tomatoes, onions and grapes in banks, sprinkle everything with pepper, cilantro and cloves.
- Prepare the marinade. Dissolve sugar, vinegar and salt in water and bring the mixture to a boil. Then pour it on the banks and roll them.
Option number 6
Prepare delicious green tomatoes in red tomato.
- 2 kg of green tomatoes;
- 700-800 grams of red ripe tomatoes;
- 50 grams of black currant leaves;
- several black peppercorns;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- 2 glasses of sugar;
- tablespoon of salt.
- Wash green tomatoes and blanch for 20-30 seconds.
- Prepare a tomato from red tomatoes. Pass them through a meat grinder and mix with sugar.
- Currant leaves wash and tear.
- Put green tomatoes in a container, sprinkle them with salt and currant leaves and leave them under the yoke for a couple of days to give them juice and salt a little.
- Sterilize the jars, spread on them green tomatoes with currant leaves, cinnamon, allspice, then pour in the tomato. Now you can go to seaming.
Do not rush to throw out undisturbed tomatoes. Be sure to try one of the above recipes and please the household and guests!
Happy cat - a well-fed cat
What to give her husband for 30 years
How to play Borderlands online
Autumn drinks: top 10 recipes
How to revive a plant
What does HCG mean
How to care for lips
Tashkent salad recipe