Healthy, tasty and juicy beef, baked in the oven
Beef baked in the oven with marinade is a tender, juicy and quite low-fat dish that will delight the whole family with its taste and aroma. Take note!
- 700 grams of beef
- 100 ml of white wine vinegar
- 200 ml of white dry wine
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 300 grams of salt
- 5 black peppercorns
1. For the marinade, mix 100 ml of wine vinegar, dry white wine, olive oil and add a spoonful of rosemary and black pepper. Stir marinade, if desired, you can add dried garlic, which will give the dish a unique flavor.
2. Put the meat, washed in cold water and dried with paper towels, in the marinade and leave for a couple of hours.
3. Take a baking dish with high sides, put beef in it, cover with a quarter of marinade, cover with parchment and cover with salt. The salt must be placed on top of the paper.
4. Cook the dish in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 195 degrees.Serving the beef on the table, cut the meat into thin slices.
Popular ways to combat smoking
Combine incompatible, or Okroshka on water
How to do a manicure on the water
What to do if your armpits sweat very much
How to carol for Christmas 2017 (from 6 to 7 January) and the Old New Year. How to carol correctly - words, poems, songs and costumes for children and adults
What color is love
Meat bread for a large company: an unusual presentation - excellent result