Garlic & Herb Cheddar "Bae" Biscuits
Nov 11, 2008
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 6
Total Time: 0 hours 18
Heart Smart pancake and baking mix (Bisquick)
1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives, rosemary, thyme
1/4 tsp. Pepper
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until soft dough forms. Knead on surface sprinkled with baking mix, until dough holds together.
- Roll dough until 1/2-in. thick; cut with a 2-in. round cutter. Place biscuits 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar and 1 Tbsp chopped fresh sage into baking mix. Prepare as above.
- Omit herb; mix 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice into baking mix. Reduce milk to 1/2 cup; stir 1 cup canned pure pumpkin and the milk into baking mix. Prepare as above.
- Reduce baking mix to 2 3/4 cups. Dice 4 slices cooked bacon; add to baking mix with 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal and 1/2 tsp pepper. Prepare as above.
Video: Herb Cheese Biscuits
4 Ways To Build Stronger Bones With Pilates
9 Things You Only Do in a Blizzard
Meghan Markle Has Reportedly Met Queen Elizabeth II
Fantastic Triplet Babies’ First Swimming Lesson Video
How to Clean Soot from Glass Lanterns
Workspace Rules: Dos and Donts For Your Office
Christmas Cookie Ornaments
The best fancy flats you’ll want to swap your heels for
Holly Willoughby has been CONFIRMED as Ant McPartlins replacement on I’m a Celeb
How to Choose a Travel Destination when Going Alone
How to Get to the Front of a Crowd at a Concert
Banana Quick Bread
The Greatist Advice Ever Contest Winner
Date: 06.12.2018, 17:29 / Views: 72493