Herbal List for the Human Urogenital System
Medicinal plants for diseases of the genitourinary system are a natural, effective and very popular method of therapy. Herbs are needed to regenerate tissues, reduce inflammation, remove toxins from the body, restore the functions of the organs, and remove pain symptoms.
In the human body, all the organs of the genitourinary system are in close interaction, therefore, problems in the work, for example, of the kidneys immediately impair the functions of the bladder, and vice versa. This led to an integrated approach to treatment, which is simultaneously produced with the help of medicines and folk herbal remedies, such as decoctions, tinctures from a variety of herbs. Phytosets are often used to prevent diseases.
Due to significant differences in the urinary systems of men and women, the symptoms of diseases for each of them have radically different manifestations:
- for men characterized by the presence of pronounced symptoms in the form of cutting pain and difficulty in the process of urination;
- for women, the disease is almost always symptom-free, leading to chronic stages.
Diseases and their specificity
Due to the difference in the structure of the urinary system, diseases also differ. For example, men most often get sick:
- urethritis - inflammation of the urethra, which depends on its length and, consequently, greater susceptibility to infections;
- prostatitis - inflammation of the prostate gland, exclusively male organ.
Women are most affected by:
- Cystitis - inflammation of the bladder, which is associated with the size of the urethra (wide and short), convenient for getting into it microbes;
- pyelonephritis - inflammation of the renal pelvis, as a result of the rapid spread of infection.
In general, the causative agent of diseases is infection, and the most vulnerable women, "thanks" to the structure of their body.
The root cause of most pathologies is an elemental lack of hygiene. Diseases can also develop due to hypothermia.We should not rule out another way of transmission - through sexual contact, which is also not uncommon today.
For treatment, quick and effective, it is necessary to consult a doctor in a timely manner in order to start therapy as soon as possible. After all, the neglected form of the disease captures more and more organs, complicating recovery and leading to disastrous consequences.
Benefits of Herbal Medicine
Herbal remedies have a mild effect on the human body. Contraindications and side effects are insignificant in comparison with medicines, even from natural components.
Herbs for the treatment of the genitourinary system contain useful elements in the form of vitamins, minerals and other substances necessary for healing and treatment. Decoction, tea and infusion are prepared at home from natural raw materials according to simple recipes, and do not require much time and special technologies.
All medicinal plants are available and are not expensive, and if you wish, you can independently grow them or collect them in natural conditions.
List of effective medicinal plants
Nature has not stinted on medicinal herbs, which can help in solving problems with urinary organs. All of them have been familiar for a long time, and have received deserved recognition from the population, often using traditional methods in treatment. Any doctor will confirm the success of herbal medicine, carried out in conjunction with medical treatment. We list the most successful plants and their scope:
- For cleansing the urinary tract from bacteria, bearberry leaves are used. It has an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory effect with stimulation of diuresis. It is recommended in the treatment of cystitis, urethritis, urolithiasis.
- Urolithiasis is cured with the help of cherry stems that have a diuretic effect. The basis for this therapy are urolithiasis, menstrual bleeding. In case of heavy discharge during menstruation, cherry is used as a hemostatic agent. It is also good for preventive purposes.
- In the diagnosis of inflammation of the ovaries prescribe yarutku field. The very grass and fruits with diuretic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory qualities are successfully used to stimulate male sexual function and normalize the female menstrual cycle.
- The shepherd's grass bag stops renal, pulmonary, uterine, gastrointestinal bleeding. This property of the plant is especially important in the preparation of home remedies to ease the menopause.
- Means from the highlander bird increase diuresis, prevent the formation of stones in the urinary tract, reduce intoxication. The herb helps to get rid of excess chlorine with sodium ions during urination, which is useful for filtration and resorption in the kidneys.
- The diuretic properties of kidney tea have long been known. Together with urine, chlorides, urea, uric acid are excreted. It is an effective natural remedy for anyone diagnosed with bladder inflammation, kidney stones, acute or chronic inflammation of the kidneys.
- From the horsetail, famous for its diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, drugs are prepared for lead removal. And he is able to protect against stones in the urogenital system, because it contains silicic acids, which do not allow crystallization of mineral components in the urine.
- Not without the omnipresent chamomile, the flowers of which have valuable properties - anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative, anesthetic, which has been used successfully for many years. Women restore the menstrual cycle with it, relieve pain during menstruation, treat "female" diseases and chronic diseases of the urinary tract.
- Lingonberry leaves - diuretic, choleretic, antiseptic and astringent, help to treat the kidneys and bladder in acute and chronic course. They also save them from overnight incontinence and remove kidney stones.
- An excellent diuretic is nettle. This healing herb is recommended when detecting kidney stones. Treats ascites and relieves swelling.
- Anti-inflammatory property helps flax ordinary to be in demand in herbal medicine. Seeds of the plant are used in the detection of kidney disease, bladder problems, symptoms indicating urolithiasis.
- Urolithiasis is not terrible with decoctions and infusions from dandelion root, with excellent diuretic and antispasmodic qualities.
- Plantain saved from urinary incontinence. Another herb prescribed in the presence of an inflammatory process in the bladder, as it is an effective anti-inflammatory and analgesic natural remedy.
- Dill in folk medicine occupies an honorable place, especially in the treatment of diseases of the urogenital system. It is a painkiller, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, disinfectant. For a beneficial effect on the entire genitourinary system, dried fennel or its seeds are usually used in the preparation of decoctions. Broths treat almost all diseases of the kidneys and bladder. How to prepare an elementary, but very effective means independently, quickly and cheaply:
- Take a liter of water with two tablespoons of fresh or dried plants;
- pour the raw material, bring to a boil;
- cool, strain.
Take a glass three times a day before meals. In the presence of oncology of any organ, it is recommended to introduce the plant into the daily diet.
Recommendations for use
Herbal medicine course lasts an average of two to three weeks. A longer period, up to two months, is required for the use of herbs for kidney disease with the bladder.Natural formulations are not used as an independent treatment, but are part of the therapeutic process, along with medicines, supplementing them and enhancing effectiveness. It is necessary to take into account that the plant formulations do not have the property of "addiction". However, a break between courses is necessary, otherwise their success is significantly reduced.
Do not overdo it with diuretic charges, which are not recommended to take more than ten days. In the process of herbal medicine with the intake of infusions with decoctions, special attention is paid to the regularity, timeliness of urination and its volume. Excreted fluid sometimes contains pus, which is quite natural with herbal therapy. The rate of application of fees from medicinal herbs depends on the following factors:
- the disease itself;
- set goal, to achieve which phytotherapy is used;
- the desired result.
Not less attention is paid to the preparation for herbal therapy.
Diuretic means flush out the body's beneficial element - potassium. And it is of great importance for the normal operation of all vital organs.Active excretion of fluid leads to disruption of water balance, which also harms the body.
In order to avoid undesirable and harmful consequences of herbal treatment, which has, in addition to the positive aspects, also negative ones, in the form of the problems listed above, care should be taken to compensate for the losses by the following actions:
- it is necessary to consume every day up to two liters of pure water;
- Enrich the diet with foods high in potassium.
You need to enter into the menu pumpkin and bananas, baked potatoes, fruit with vegetables, sour milk, meat of low-fat varieties and fish, and exclude from it products that are particularly fat, salty and sharp.
Of course, herbal medicine has proven its right to exist. However, one should not forget that in order not to cause harm to health, it is necessary to use herbs only in accordance with the appointments of specialists. Self-medication with folk remedies, like medications, can have undesirable consequences instead of the expected benefits.
Creative Nightlight Drop
How to chop a log house
How to use a spoon Uno
What is nordic walking
Quiz: What do the synonyms that you use in speech say about you?
Disposable Table Clocks
Turban - a stylish headdress for fashionistas