How long to hurt?
Typically, people want to quickly recover and stabilize their health. But schoolchildren are often interested in how to get sick longer to skip classes at school. And there are even adults who want to spend as much time as possible on sick leave or skip work. In our article How long can you stay on sick leave you will find the necessary information for the "planning" of the duration of the disease
How much longer to get sick virus infection
If the disease is not serious, then you can exacerbate your condition a little, simply by not taking the necessary medications and not following the advice of a doctor. In addition, intentionally harm your health can be such methods:
- Drink cold liquid, eat ice cream;
- In the cold season to walk down the street without a hat, scarf and other warm clothes;
- Wet your feet in the cold (with this you need to be especially careful, as you can get sore throat, and it can give complications to the heart);
- Set up drafts in the house - open all the windows so that the already unhealthy organism weakens even more;
- Walking barefoot on the cold floor will further weaken the immune system;
- You can also take a cold shower or vice versa - take a hot bath, then go to the cold. This is extremely dangerous, as it can provoke very serious diseases, but it is effective when a person wants to get sick longer. This method should be resorted to only in extreme cases!
How to simulate a disease
In order not to go to school, to college or to work, it is not necessary to be really ill. You can only simulate the disease. For example, in order not to go to school, it is enough to cough, show the parents a thermometer with an “elevated temperature”, rub the nose so that it becomes red.
If the employee needs a sick leave, you can also simulate a disease. It is most difficult to simulate the disease of the respiratory tract (bronchitis, tracheitis), since the doctor will not hear wheezing in the lungs. But you can complain about a strong weakness in the body and even "faint" with a doctor. Then the hospital will definitely be discharged.
The Second Life of a Soviet Camera
Do-it-yourself USB Fridge
How to make bread
Simple stand for grinders
Bulk postcards with textile details