How tasty to pickle pepper for the winter
For replenishment of useful vitamins and microelements, with which the pepper is saturated it is necessary to be able to properly prepare it at home. This, by the way, will significantly save the budget, because in winter prices for vegetables are very "biting", and the quality of products is in doubt, because it is not known where and how they were grown. Consider the most delicious and proven recipes for pickling Bulgarian, bitter and hot pepper for the winter.
How to salt the pepper
Aloof is Bulgarian pepper, whose birthplace is America. Low calorie and vitamin value allows you to use it in virtually unlimited quantities, and the rich color scheme will give vent to the imagination when preparing.
Classic garlic recipe
Bulgarian marinated pepper with garlic will be perfectly combined with meat and fish dishes, boiled potatoes and rice. Forward to cooking!
We will need:
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 kg.
- Garlic - 5 tooth.
- Carnation - 5 pcs.
- Bay leaves - 5 pcs.
- Peas - 30 pcs.
- Chile acute - 1 pc.
- Vinegar 9% –50 ml.
- Sugar - 7 tbsp. l.
- Salt - 40 gr.
- Water - 1.5 liters.
- Thoroughly washed and cleaned pepper cut into several equal strips.
- In a three liter saucepan, boil 1 liter of water. Add sugar salt and vinegar.
- In this marinade, portion-blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
- Put a garlic clove, bay leaf, a piece of hot pepper, cloves and 5 peas into each sterilized container.
- Withdrawed from the marinade, pepper is densely packed in cans.
- After evenly pour boiling marinade and roll.
Invert jars left to cool. You can wrap, but not necessarily. The recipe is suitable for whole unpeeled peppers with tails. Marinade in this case is done 2 times more and blanching time increases to 10 minutes.
Recipe with onion and tomato paste
A delicious recipe for canned Bulgarian pepper.
- 1 kg of sweet pepper.
- 2 large onions.
- 4 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of vinegar.
- 2 tbsp. spoons of tomato paste.
- 1 glass of water.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Peeled onions cut into large semirings.
- Sweet pepper for beauty, you can choose different colors and sizes. My, we clear from seeds and we cut the arbitrary pieces, strongly it is not necessary to reduce.
- We heat the oil in a frying pan, and preferably in a saucepan, and fry the onion for about 3 minutes on medium heat stirring to prevent burning.
- Add Bulgarian vegetable and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, a glass of water, pepper and salt to taste.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes. Two or three minutes before the end of pouring vinegar.
- We lay out the workpiece in sterilized jars, roll up and turn over.
You can store pickles in the cellar or in the closet at room temperature.
How to pickle hot pepper
Hot chili peppers are especially piquant, which means red. It will give any dish extra spice. A big misconception is the opinion that eating hot peppers is unhealthy. On the contrary, it purifies the blood, relieves insomnia, and normalizes brain activity. Anyone who loves this hot vegetable should definitely prepare it for the winter at home.
Honeyed Canned Chili
Ingredients per 1 can:
- 1 liter of water.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of salt.
- 1 tbsp.spoon of sugar.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey.
- 1 clove
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- Allspice, dill and parsley to taste.
- Pods of hot pepper.
- We remove the washed pods with tails for two minutes into boiling water, then pierce each with a fork.
- We fill sterilized cans with peppers together with spices and herbs. By taste, you can add horseradish, currant or grape leaves.
- We put the ingredients tightly, to the shoulders of the container.
- Prepare the marinade, warming up 1 liter of water with honey, salt and sugar on low heat until completely dissolved.
- We pour out the brine into the filled jars, let it cool down a bit and drain the brine.
- Bring the brine to a boil and re-pour into the banks. Repeat the procedure 2 times.
- For the third time, add vinegar.
- Roll up and ready!
Store at room temperature, and open the dish in the refrigerator.
Simple Chili Recipe
A simple, but not less delicious recipe for pickled hot pepper.
One liter jar will need:
- 300 grams of chili.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 7 black peppercorns.
- Art. spoon of coriander seeds.
- Art. Spoon salt without slides.
- Art. spoon of sugar.
- 500 grams of wine vinegar (white).
Procedure for preparation:
- The washed pepper is neatly cut on one side and we clean the seeds with a teaspoon.
- We put in a suitable size a saucepan and pour boiling water.
- Drain the water with the remnants of seeds, in the presence of seeds, remove them with your finger.
- In the prepared jar we place the chili together with bay leaf with coriander and salt.
- We warm the water in a small saucepan, put sugar and vinegar.
- Bringing to a boil, but not boiling brine pour the billet.
The finished product is stored in the refrigerator for up to six months, but it will end much earlier.
Canned green bitter pepper
Unlike hot chili, bitter pepper has a green color and a less pronounced burning sensation, although most people do not notice this.
For a 700-gram capacity to prepare:
- Bitter pepper.
- 9% vinegar - 150 ml.
- Water - 150 ml.
- Sugar - 1.5 Art. spoons
- Carnation - 1 pc.
- Allspice - 5 pcs.
- Pure washed green pepper immersed in boiling water for two minutes.
- To prepare the marinade in 150 grams of water, add sugar cloves and allspice.
NOTE:If you like crisp pepper, you shouldn't blanch it.Immediately pour a jar of pepper with boiled water and pour water in a few minutes. This will reduce excessive bitterness. The second time, pour the marinade.
- Complete cleanliness. So that the banks do not swell, it is necessary to thoroughly wash all working inventory with soda. After washing the container, turn it over to drain the water completely.
- Rapidity. Do not pre-sterilize the banks. They should be prepared just before the sunset.
- Quality vegetables. Choose intact peppers, and if you see suspicious places, be sure to cut them out. It is not recommended to take too early a vegetable, in this case there is a great chance of the presence of pesticides.
- Following a prescription. In some cases, for example, when frying, take a thicker pepper. For lecho for the winter fit thin-walled vegetables, which are less boiled soft during cooking.
Canned pepper is indispensable in the diet, thanks to the taste and healthy qualities. As a necessary ingredient in borscht, and a separate dish, for example, stuffed peppers, will add variety to the daily menu.
Hot pepper will inhale "fire" in the dishes, adding spice.A huge amount of vitamins and trace elements will replenish the body in the winter.
Bride of the Year 2017: 8 charming participants
Do-it-yourself Valentine's Day greeting card
Mini circular saw
All the symptoms of fungus on the legs and nails
What to do if the child is constantly swayed in transport
Keyring with embroidery