How to apply retinoic ointment?
The issue of preserving youthful skin is one of the most relevant and debated topics among women. Time is inexorable, and after 30, the first signs of aging become visible on the face - small wrinkles. Later they are also joined by loss of elasticity, dryness, pigmentation. Of course, it is hardly possible to avoid all this completely, but we are quite able to slow down the processes. Today we are talking about a chemist - retinoic ointment, which will help make the skin smooth and supple.
Vitamin of youth
In the 60s of the last century, retinoic ointment was often used to treat dermatological problems such as rashes, acne, and age spots.
Later it was noticed that this tool not only helps to make the skin cleaner, but also smoothes fine wrinkles. No wonder. Its basis is a synthetic form of vitamin A, which is actively involved in cell renewal processes.
In addition, the composition also includes glycerin, which has a smoothing effect, as well as ethanol, which has an antibacterial effect and improves blood circulation in the tissues.
How does such an ointment work? Due to its low molecular weight, isotretinoin penetrates deep into the skin’s layers, activating cellular renewal processes. At the same time, the tool helps to effectively exfoliate dead cells, reducing the stratum corneum. But the epidermis, on the contrary, gradually increases, making the face less susceptible to aggressive environmental conditions.
Instead of hundreds of expensive procedures
The use of retinol is recommended for women after 30. It is at this age that you can already feel a large number of its advantages:
- Quick effect. After a week of use, the skin becomes more healthy and smooth.
- The remedy will help not only from wrinkles, but also will become an excellent prevention of the appearance of acne and couperose, normalizing the work of the sebaceous glands and activating the bloodstream.
- Eliminate peeling, lighten pigment spots and improve the "immunity of the skin."
- It can be applied not only to the face, but also to the body (to eliminate stretch marks and as a peeling).
But you have to be careful, because retinol is a fairly active ingredient that can both help and harm.Among the disadvantages of using such an ointment are noted:
- High degree of possibility of allergic reactions.
- Prolonged use may lead to excessive dryness of the integument.
- Before use, you should carefully examine the composition of other care products to eliminate hypervitaminosis.
Retrain ointment can usually be scooped without a prescription, but before embarking on beauty procedures, it is useful to learn about the recommendations of specialists:
- The drug increases the susceptibility to UV rays, because it is better to use it in the evening.
- Observe the measure. For application to the whole face, a small pea will suffice. If the product is not completely absorbed, it is better to remove the remnants with a napkin, otherwise you risk getting irritated.
- In order to avoid drying out of the skin for the course of the course, parallel use of moisturizing cosmetics is recommended.
- It is better to carry out beauty procedures with retinoic ointment in spring or autumn. In the cold season, the skin already becomes dry, and in the summer there is a risk of burns.
- Any products with acids and alcohol are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to apply ointment to the area around the eyes, the skin there is too sensitive for such an active ingredient.
- You should not use retinoic ointment until 30 years, so that the cells do not cease to synthesize collagen and elastin themselves.
Not deprived of this tool and contraindications, which include:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- dermatological diseases and violations of the integrity of the skin;
- heart disease, kidney and gastrointestinal tract;
- taking drugs based on tetracycline.
Retinoic ointment is a drug, and the fight against wrinkles is its secondary effect. Therefore, before you replenish your arsenal of care products with it, you should consult with a specialist. Be beautiful!
Kylie Jenner hired an assistant to care for her newborn daughter
What is the most effective remedy for cold?
Named the date when you can not get married in 2017
So it is impossible: Pynzar convicted of defiant outfit
Eggplant billets for the winter - 10 best recipes with photo
Then and now: how the style of sex symbols of the 90s has changed