How to beat down the temperature in a baby infant with ARVI
Should I churn the temperature of a child
One of the main signs of an infectious disease is an increased body temperature. This phenomenon suggests that children's immunity fights against viruses and bacteria, because this produces interferon - a substance that helps the body to defeat the disease. Therefore, if the temperature does not exceed the mark of 39–39.5 ° C, then you do not need to shoot it down. After all, thereby you will worsen the body's resistance to the disease.
Many children suffer heat differently. Therefore, be guided not by the testimony of a thermometer, but by the state of the baby. It is necessary to give medicines if the temperature is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- general weakness;
- obstructed nasal breathing.
At the same time, remember that any fever in infants up to 2 months requires immediate medical attention. A child's body at this age is still unable to cope with the heat on its own, and the baby may have cramps.
What not to do with SARS
To the child's body quickly coped with viruses, it needs help. There are a lot of antipyretic drugs that are allowed for infants. But to give these medicines to babies can only be prescribed by a doctor. Paracetamol has proven itself well, but Ibuprofen is equally effective, although this drug should be used if fever is accompanied by pain. During treatment, the following rules should be followed:
- Never exceed the dosage and do not give the drug more than 2-3 times a day.
- Provide the sick baby with plenty of warm, but not hot drink.
- Ensure that the temperature in the room does not exceed 20 ° C.
- No need to wrap the baby.
- Do not give the baby "Aspirin" or "Analgin". These drugs can cause serious disorders in the children's body.
- Do not rub young children with alcohol or vinegar. In this case, alcohol poisoning may join the illness.
- Do not try to bring the temperature down with cold compresses or lotions. It does not help to cool his organs.
If the fever is accompanied by symptoms such as rash, nausea and vomiting, seek medical attention immediately. In addition, you should visit the doctor if the temperature lasts more than three days and cannot be brought down by any antipyretic agents.
The most unexpected records of the World Cup - 2018
Treatment and prevention of foot fungus
How to buy a car in GTA
Knitting openwork scarf
Why ionization in the hair dryer