How to check the heart?
Constriction in the chest, feeling of heaviness, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, nausea and darkening in the eyes makes us clearly understand that it is time to think about the health of your heart. But how to check the heart? We will tell about it now.
Where to check the heart
First of all, you need to contact a cardiologist (or the therapist - in the absence of the first), which can be found in any city clinic. After a brief consultation and blood pressure measurement, your doctor will prescribe the necessary examinations. To check the heart using the following methods:
- Blood test (biochemical).
- Bicycle ergometry. Conducted to identify coronary heart disease.
- Ultrasound examination (echocardiogram). This method gives a fairly clear picture of the patient's condition.
- Coronary angiography. It is the most expensive and most difficult study, which is used only in emergency cases in the hospital.
- No less important is the examination of the heart vessels.Used for this method of X-ray examination, which is called cardioangiography.
Heart check at home
Heart disease accumulates over the years due to the fact that we ignore them for a long time. However, with the help of easy tests, you can check the heart yourself. This will allow you to assess the condition of your cardiovascular system.
- Stand up straight, put your legs together. Count the pulse. Then begin to perform 20 squats at a slow pace. Keep the torso straight, arms raised forward. If you find it hard, you can hold on to the back of the chair. After the exercise, count the pulse again. An increase in heart rate of less than 25% indicates that your cardiovascular system is in excellent condition. 25-50% - in good. If the pulse has increased by 75% or more, the condition of your cardiovascular system is unsatisfactory.
- You must climb to the 4th floor stairs without stopping at an average pace. If after lifting you do not experience discomfort, breathe easily, and the pulse is less than 120, then the degree of your physical fitness and fitness of your heart is good.A pulse of 120-140 beats per minute and dyspnea indicate that your cardiovascular system is in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Calculate a simple formula, according to which the optimal weight is equal to the height in centimeters minus 100. If the figure that you have obtained, corresponds to the formula (plus 2-3 kg), then all is well. And if your weight is more than 10 kg or more, it means that it works with a greater load and is in potential danger.
How to rent an apartment
How to repair the apartment
Advantages and disadvantages of soy products
How to dry flowers
What to do if sex is no longer your joy