How to choose an iron for home use
The ironing of clothes and linen at hostesses takes time. Therefore, they do not represent life without an iron. I will consider how to choose an iron for home use.
Iron, like other household appliances, appliances are not eternal. Once every five years, the housewives have to think about purchasing a new device. Fortunately, the market offers good and inexpensive products.
Home appliances stores or supermarkets sell irons in a range of models and prices. Not surprisingly, choosing a useful device is problematic. If you listen to the recommendations, easily cope with the task.
- Pay attention to power. The higher the score, the better the device. To dispute this fact is problematic, but everything should be in moderation. For a home suitable iron capacity of 1.6 kW. A product with such characteristics is inexpensive and copes with the tasks set to "excellent."
- Equally important when choosing a sole. It can be ceramic, aluminum or steel.Products with soles of mixed type appear on the market. For the manufacture of the element is used cermet or aluminum alloy.
- Steel is a good solution.. The steel sole is durable, scratch resistant and does not deform. True, it is not without flaws, which are represented by a large weight and long cooling.
- Aluminum. Easier than steel counterpart, it quickly heats up and cools down. But the material is less durable, so the lower part is susceptible to deformation and scratched.
- Ceramic sole. The optimal choice, which borrowed from the brethren only advantages. The iron with such sole easily slides, cleans and does not scratch. These advantages are bad for the cost.
- Steam generator. If you want to buy an iron with a steam generator, take a model that includes at least three hundred milliliters of water. It is important that at the bottom there are at least fifty holes, otherwise steam ironing will not bring an effect.
- Additional functions. Attention deserve only three - vertical and horizontal steam and anti-scale protection. The remaining functions are not so important and increase the cost of the device.
- . Iron, like a hair dryer, comes with a cord. When choosing an ironing device, make sure that the cord is long and fabric-braided. Together with the automatic disconnect function, such a cord will take care of security.
- Temperature conditions do not matter. Irons, regardless of cost, iron both thin blouses and sturdy jeans.
- . A heavy device slips better, but prolonged use leads to fatigue. Therefore, choose according to physical abilities.
Following the advice, quickly and easily choose a product that will last a long time and take care that the clothes look well-groomed. I do not recommend buying the cheapest device, but do not pursue expensive models. Choose an option that does not empty the wallet, and the quality will not cause doubts.
How to choose an iron with a steam generator for home
Previously, hostesses used regular irons to iron dresses and trousers, but the trend has changed. At the peak of popularity of innovative ironing systems. It is not easy to choose a device with a steam generator, since the model range is wide, and manufacturers praise their own products.
Information about choosing an iron with a steam generator will protect you from the wrong choice and save money. During the selection, pay attention to the characteristics.
- Sole. The iron with a steam generator should have a sole made of high-quality and durable material. At the same time, the element should not be afraid of temperature changes and be scratch resistant. The requirements are stainless steel and aluminum, but they are inferior to ceramics.
- Lever. The item does not affect the cost, but the process of ironing depends on it. During the selection, hold the product in your hand to make sure that the handle is comfortable.
- Steam supply. Qualitative model with a steam generator on clothes does not leave wet spots. The generator produces dry steam without drops, which contributes to quick ironing and does not re-moisture clothes.
- . When choosing an iron, ask the consultant what water is poured into the tank. Some products include the use of filtered water with the addition of anti-scale agents. I advise you to clarify the information on the manufacturer's website, since not all representatives of stores are competent in this matter.
- . The light model is easy to work with, but the heavy model contributes to the quality ironing of the crushed things. If you do not iron a lot, the first option is right. Otherwise, buy a heavy iron.
- Manufacturer. It is easy to choose if there is a brand of equipment for a long time at home. Ask for help from family or friends. They will prompt the name of the company producing good-quality products.
- Spout. Some hold the opinion that the spout is not important, but it is not. The model with a sharp nose is better suited for ironing between the buttons, and stupid ones during ironing do not trample on their clothes.
Before buying, read the rating of irons, which will be an excellent hint. On the first lines you will find high-quality products, the cost of which can not be called democratic. Look for something similar for reasonable money. Even the product of the middle price category well strokes skirts, jackets and other things.
The right advice
The acquisition of household appliances is a difficult task, especially if the hostess chooses a reliable assistant. On store shelves there are a variety of irons, which differ in color, quality and complements.
Variety should alleviate the fate, but the opposite is true. Therefore, women are interested in the question of the right choice. Every hostess wants the process of ironing curtains, suits and other products to bring joy.
- Pay attention to power, since the heating element is the main part. Previously, heated stones or coals were used for heating. Now the heating is answered by the fans. If you intend to use an iron at home, a 1500W model is plenty.
- The second important element is the sole, the main task of which is the distribution of heat. The element is made of ceramic, aluminum or steel. Each material has advantages and disadvantages, so the cost of irons varies depending on the quality.
- Stainless steel outsole is everywhere. This iron is strong and easy to clean. At the same time, it is heavy and prone to contamination.
- The aluminum sole is lightweight and heats up quickly. During operation it is deformed and covered with agnails that spoils clothes.
- Ceramic coating - demanded type. Ceramics perfectly slides on clothes, whether it be jeans, a jacket or a skirt.I note the fragility of the ceramic coating.
- It is difficult to imagine an iron without steam supply function. Moisturizing clothes can be done in two ways. In the first case, a spout is responsible for this, and in the second - a perforated sole. I advise you to buy a product that combines these options.
- For ironing jeans or coats fit irons with the function of vertical steam. Such models allow you to iron things on a hanger. With their help, refresh the upholstery of the sofa.
- Each iron with steam function has a water tank. Experts recommend buying products with a transparent capacity of 300 ml. It is easier to see when to add water.
- Women who have ignored the cord when buying, face the problem of insufficient length. If the outlet is far from the ironing board or table, choose a long cord.
- Not bad, if the iron has an automatic shutdown feature. Such models will suit forgetful individuals. Believe me, the function will save health and life.
As for the manufacturer, I recommend giving preference to products of proven brands. They produce quality products because they do not want to lose face and lose customers.
What sole of iron to choose
During the selection of the hostess pay attention to the sole, because it depends on the durability of the device, the convenience of ironing and the result. Every woman knows that only an iron with a good sole turns the ironing of clothes into pleasure.
Companies conduct research, trying to create the perfect sole. The main focus is on reducing friction when ironing and protecting against damage caused by buttons and buttons.
A good outsole provides an even distribution of heat; therefore, stainless steel, ceramics and aluminum are used for manufacturing. I propose to talk in detail in order to understand which soles to give preference.
Aluminum outsole has been used for a long time. The list of advantages is represented by high thermal conductivity and low weight. Thanks to these properties, the products are maneuverable and light. The material instantly heats up and quickly cools. The cost of an iron with aluminum sole pleases.
Not without material and flaws. Aluminum is deformed, and zippers, buttons and trim elements of suits, trousers and shirts form scratches.
The aluminum sole leaves a shiny mark on your clothes.Therefore, the hostess has to use gauze. For the sake of improving the properties and qualities, aluminum is repeatedly processed during production.
The most common stainless sole. Material is acceptable in price and performance. Stainless steel provides durability and scratch resistance.
Used in the manufacture and ceramics. In their opinion, the material slides well, perfectly cleaned and does not flatten things. But ceramics require careful handling, as scratches and chips make ironing very difficult.
Some manufacturers improve the properties of materials by spraying or using alloys. Irons with sapphire soles appear on the market. For production, sapphire powder is applied to stainless steel. The result is excellent gliding and durable coating that is not afraid of rivets, zippers and buttons.
If you still have not decided which sole to choose, I recommend ceramics. For a device with such a sole will have to pay a lot, but it will allow to assess the advantages and benefits provided by the implementation of modern developments in irons.
Ironing is a tedious task. Modern irons simplify the task, but the need for hours to stand at the ironing board remains. Well, if the house has a mistress who will happily do the work. How to be lonely men? They have two choices. The first involves a marriage, but this requires finding a girl, and the second - the study of ironing rules.
- To prevent clothing from slipping, iron on a special board. If there is no board, use a table, previously covered with a veil.
- Do not overdry underwear. If this happens, moisten with water.
- Dirty things are forbidden to iron. If they are stained, treatment with an iron will make the process of their removal difficult and painful.
- Before ironing, read the label on the clothes, which will tell you how to iron the thing so that it does not hurt.
- At the end of ironing, do not lay things over the shelves. Let them lie down for an hour.
A good device serves for a long time, protects money, energy and time. For women, the issue price is acute, but it is better to save up and buy a good product, rather than buy a cheap iron, which will cause inconvenience and quickly fail. However, you choose.
Low pulse: what to do. Key recommendations
What are the hobbies
What is MTS money for?
The best decorations Met Gala 2018
Body Toning Baths