How to choose and use thermal water?
Beauty is given to us by nature, but in order to preserve it, you need to make a lot of effort. Fortunately, cosmetology is developing at a rapid pace, and today a wide variety of tools and compositions are available to us. For example, you can use thermal water. And how to choose it, how to apply it?
What it is?
The phrase "thermal water" was heard by many. But what is it? This is the moisture that is formed during the gradual cooling of the magma vapor. They rise from the deep layers of the earth to the upper ones, cool down, condense and turn into water, being saturated with the gifts of the earth along the way.
Also, this water can be formed as a result of precipitation. They penetrate into the deeper layers of the earth, are saturated with useful minerals and simultaneously cleaned.
What is the use of thermal water? It is simply invaluable due to the origin. In the ground, the liquid was saturated with all sorts of macro-and microelements, minerals, salts and other substances.Such useful and important components as bromine, iodine, fluorine, zinc, iron, copper, selenium, chlorine, fluorine and many others can be contained here.
And from the fact that it is part of the composition will depend on the properties of water. So, zinc, has anti-inflammatory effect, calcium and salt can slightly dry excessively oily skin, selenium protects the skin from the negative effects of the environment. In general, the benefits are simply invaluable.
How to make a choice?
How to choose thermal water for the face to improve its condition? It is worth paying attention to several important points. We will touch each of them.
All these funds can be divided into several types:
- Isotonic. The composition of such water is as close as possible to the composition of the cells of the epidermis, blood and other tissues and has a neutral level of acidity. This water is suitable for normal or dry skin and helps relieve inflammation and moisturize the epidermis.
- Water containing selenium is ideal for summer. Selenium salts in the composition protects the skin from premature aging and the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, and also neutralizes free radicals.
- Hydrocarbonate-sodium water is highly mineralized, since its composition includes a significant amount of minerals and trace elements, as well as various salts. This tool dries pimples, promotes cell regeneration and performs a protective function.
- Water with plant extracts or essential oils. In fact, it is not thermal, but water artificially enriched with useful components. The appointment will depend on the composition.
- Weakly mineralized water contains a minimum amount of microelements, salts and minerals, their concentration is very small. Means of this type help to moisturize the skin, get rid of irritation and inflammation.
Any tool has its own specific properties and allows you to get rid of certain problems. So before you buy, decide what you expect from the facility.
- If you want to make a safe tan, then choose selenium water.
- If your main problem is inflammation (acne, pimples, redness), then choose products that contain anti-inflammatory components.
- If the skin is dry, then choose water with a minimum concentration of components, otherwise the situation will only get worse.
- Highly mineralized waters are suitable for oily skin, as the minerals and salts in their composition will dry the skin.
- If you are prone to allergies, it is better to abandon the means with the addition of essential oils and herbal ingredients, they are quite allergenic.
When can I use it?
Why do we need thermal water? The scope of its application is so extensive that such a tool can be called universal with complete confidence. Here are some cases where the use will be appropriate and useful:
- Humidification. The climate and unfavorable environmental conditions dry the skin, so it must necessarily be saturated with moisture.
- Such water can be used before applying nutritional or therapeutic creams, as it improves the permeability of the skin layer and can make any tool more effective and efficient.
- Protection from negative environmental impacts. Water can form a kind of protective film and protect the epidermis from the harmful effects of factors such as smoke, dust, harmful fumes and so on.
- If you suffer from acne and acne, the anti-inflammatory components of water will allow you to forget about this problem.
- Make-up leaves much to be desired? Apply thermal water before the procedure to ensure that all cosmetics even and better lie on the skin. You can also use the tool and after applying makeup to make it more resistant.
- This is an excellent tool for cleansing the epidermis.
- Does skin appear dull and lifeless? Surely there is a shortage of nutrients. Nourish the epidermis with all the necessary with thermal water.
- After the sun stayed red? Apply the product.
- To soothe the skin after peeling and other procedures, use thermal water.
- If in the heat you want to refresh your face, then you can also safely use this tool.
How to apply?
How to use thermal water? We offer several ways.
- The simplest option is applying directly to the skin. Most products come in the form of sprays, which is very convenient. Just spray water on the skin surface, holding the bottle at a distance of 20-30 centimeters from the face. Close your eyes to avoid irritation of the mucous membranes. If the product is slightly mineralized, then just leave the water to dry.If the water is highly mineralized, it is best to get a face covered with a napkin after application to avoid drying out the skin. It can also be applied to the skin of the hands, neck and whole body.
- You can moisten a napkin or cotton pad in thermal water, and then treat them with the skin surface.
- If you bought a dry mask (in the form of a powder), then dilute it with thermal water.
- In any homemade mask instead of ordinary water, you can add thermal.
- If you have a water-based cream, then you can add a few drops of thermal water.
- In a pack of wet napkins, drip a few drops of the remedy and use such napkins at any time.
As for the restrictions, they are practically absent. Water with neutral pH can be used many times a day.
Overview of some tools
What is the best water? We offer an overview of some of the tools:
- "Vichy". This water is designed to be the most highly mineralized (consisting of 13 trace elements and 17 minerals). The product helps to soothe the skin, relieve inflammation, moisturize the skin and eliminate discomfort. The price is about 300 rubles for 150 ml.
- "Uriage" is an isotonic water that helps to protect, moisturize and soothe the skin, and also improves the condition of the epidermis in certain skin diseases.The cost is 600 rubles for 300 ml.
- "La Roche-Posay" removes inflammation, itching, swelling, redness and moisturizes the skin. The tool helps to slow down the aging process and protect the epidermis from the harmful effects of free radicals. There is such a water 320 rubles for 150 ml.
- Avene is suitable for sensitive skin. The tool prolongs youth, makes the skin fresh, reduces inflammation and heals wounds. The price is about 300 rubles for 50 ml.
Choose your product and take care of your skin!
How to choose a welding wire
What is nomophobia
Italian salad Edegra
Cleaning the liver with buckwheat and oil
19 stars who became parents with the help of surrogate mothers
Secrets of cooking sweet cherry compote
Why does hair push and how to handle it
How to determine the share of inheritance