How to cook a casserole with flour
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
Casserole Recipe with Flour and Green Onions
If you want to make the dish more nourishing, then add canned corn or green peas to the dough.
- Beat eggs and kefir with a whisk, add salt, vegetable oil and soda.
- Sift flour, combine it with a liquid mixture.
- Put chopped green onions.
- Grease a baking dish with a diameter of 20-22 cm with butter, pour the dough into it.
- Bake the dish at 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
Serve with sour cream.
Flour casserole in the oven with fruit
Delicious cottage cheese dough can be prepared with fresh or canned fruit.
- plums - 800 g;
- eggs - 6 pcs .;
- cottage cheese - 120 g;
- milk - 100 ml;
- brown sugar - 90 g;
- flour - 80 g;
- vanilla sugar - 30 g;
- baking powder - 30 g;
- Coriander - 1 pinch;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- Beat the eggs with vanilla and regular sugar, then add the cottage cheese to them in small portions.
- Pour baking powder, herbs and sifted flour into the dough.
- Pour in milk, mix the ingredients again.
- Slice the plums into thin slices and roll them in flour.
- Pour 1/2 pastry into a 20 by 30 cm baking dish. Lay half of the fruit on an even layer. Repeat the sequence again.
- Cook the casserole in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Garnish with icing sugar.
Flour and Potato Casserole
This dish resembles the taste of pancakes, and the meat filling makes it nourishing and juicy.
- potatoes - 5 pcs .;
- minced pork and beef - 200 g;
- flour - 60 g;
- water - 60 ml;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- spring onions - 1 bunch;
- salt and hot pepper - to taste.
- Mix the minced meat with water, chopped herbs, spices and salt.
- Grate the potatoes, squeeze it, combine it with flour and eggs. Salt the dough.
- Oil the bottom and sides of the mold with a diameter of 24-26 cm. Lay the products in layers. First half the potatoes, then the meat and again the potato dough.If you wish, you can make a “multi-storey” casserole, dividing the food into 2 or 3 parts.
- Bake the dish for 40 minutes at 190 ° C.
If you want to cook a casserole in a slow cooker, then put the potatoes and mince in a bowl, and then select the mode "Baking". After 30 minutes, turn the workpiece over and cook it for another 20 minutes.
Cottage cheese casseroles can be served with condensed milk or jam, and potato with tomato or garlic sauce.
5 main trends of this fall (17 photos)
How many milliliters in a spoon
Flavonoids and anthocyanins
How to make dough for chebureks - 9 step-by-step recipes
10 reasons why a bra goes out of fashion
What is the tale of the toad and the rose
Cleaning in Moscow