How to cook a classic omelet in a pan
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:7 minutes
Classic Omelet Recipe
A hearty and tasty breakfast for the whole family can be prepared in just 15 minutes.
- Whisk the milk, eggs and salt with a whisk. Grate the cheese, chop the greens.
- Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil, pour in the liquid mixture.
- After 3-4 minutes, sprinkle the billet with cheese, cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
When the dish is ready, decorate it with greens.
Classic French omelet in a pan
To make the eggs bake well, use a thick bottom frying pan with a non-stick coating. If you wish, you can stuff the omelet with cheese or sausage.
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs .;
- butter - 50 g;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- Melt the butter.
- Stir the eggs with a fork, not beating.
- Pour warm oil in a thin stream into the egg mixture. Add salt and spices to taste.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, distribute it evenly. Bake the omelet over low heat for 2 minutes.
- As soon as the edges of the billet begin to turn white, roll the omelet with a roll, helping yourself with a spatula. If desired, "pancake" can be simply folded in half.
Put the omelet on a plate seam down and serve it to the table. Ideally, the inside of the dish should be slightly liquid, and the outside should be light, without a golden crust.
Classic Japanese Omelet
Vinegar and soy sauce add a special flavor to this dish.
- eggs - 5 pcs .;
- sunflower oil - 60 g;
- sugar - 45 g;
- rice vinegar - 30 g;
- soy sauce - 20 g.
- Beat the eggs. Strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of lumps and bubbles.
- Add vinegar, sugar and soy sauce.
- Divide the mixture into 4-5 parts. Pour one portion over a preheated and buttered pan.
- As soon as the pancake grabs, roll it roll and move it to the edge of the dish. Pour the next portion of the egg mixture onto the vacated space.
- When the pancake is fried, roll again, starting with the finished part. Repeat the cooking process until the egg mixture ends.
- Lay a plastic wrap on the mat for rolls and put a hot omelet on it. Wrap the mat tightly, give the blank a rectangular shape.
After 2-3 minutes, remove the roll and cut it into pieces 1-2 cm thick. Serve the dish with wasabi and pickled ginger.
Classic egg omelet goes well with ketchup, mayonnaise and soy sauce.
How the heart beats
How to create a table
How to use a spoon Uno
Ways to get rid of thrush
Chickenpox in adults: symptoms, treatment, incubation period
How to get rid of pimples on the back
How to put a crane