How to cook an omelet according to the recipe of mother Poulard?
Poulard Omelette is a French air dish with a long history. It is not necessary to go to France to enjoy the incredible taste, this masterpiece can be cooked at home.
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
Poulard Omelet Recipe
This dish is known all over the world, but only the French know the original cooking recipe.
In the 19th century mother Poulard made an omelet for the guests of her hotel. Over time, the dish became so popular that many restaurants began to offer it, both in France and abroad.
The dish looks gorgeous, but to cook it quickly and not difficult.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Beat yolks with milk and a pinch of salt. Do not overdo with whipping, whip no more than 5 minutes.
- Grease the pan with butter and heat over medium heat.
- Pour the yolks and evenly distribute them.
- Beat the whites with a pinch of salt until a thick foam forms.
- After the yolks have baked, add the protein mass.
- Cook with the lid open for 7-10 minutes.
Ready omelet should not stick to your fingers.
Poulard omelette recipe in the oven
There is a second cooking option. What is the original recipe, answer hard, surely they know only in France. But in just 10-15 minutes. You will get a surprisingly airy egg dish that you can have a hearty breakfast.
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tsp. butter;
- 1 tbsp. l vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. l water;
- 1 tsp salt.
Eggs should be at room temperature. Instead of milk, this recipe uses water.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Wipe the bowl for beating with vinegar and salt.
- Beat the whites until a thick foam forms, add cold water and do not turn off the mixer for another 5 minutes.
- Carefully pour the yolks into the protein mass.
- Add butter and egg mixture to the heated pan. Smooth all over with a knife and fry until the bottom is browned. To prevent the omelet from sticking, sometimes move the pan from place to place.
- Preheat oven to 230 ˚С.Remove the griddle from the heat and immediately place in the oven for 2 minutes.
Check your omelette with your fingers. The surface is elastic, should not stick. Carefully lay the dish on a plate, cut it in half and fold the protein inside. Serve with sauce, vegetable salads or baked vegetables.
Omelette Poulard became popular because of its taste and incredible pomp. The dish looks so impressive and unusual that it is impossible not to try it.
Horoscope for the week from 9 to 15 April
How to check vitamin A
Soufflé from regular soap
What is nordic walking
How to delete a page on Facebook
Old Skirt Cosmetic Bag
What is quercetin
Thermal insulation of a wooden house: important points