How to cook the ears?
Only those who have never tried skillfully cooked pig ears have ever been able to wrinkle their nose and say that it is simply impossible to eat them. But in many countries they are considered to be a real delicacy, they serve various snacks and salads based on them, pork ears are served in the best Asian restaurants. Yes, and in Europe they know a lot about them. Gourmets from Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Germany or France can cook dozens of delicious dishes from pork ears.
Ears baked, smoked, fried, pressed, stuffed, pickled in honey or soy sauce - this is not a complete list of delicacies from pork ears, which among other things are considered by many experts in one of the best snacks for beer.
We will now talk in more detail about the easiest way to prepare them - how to cook your ears.
Before preparing them, the ears will have to be bought, which is not always so easy to do. Often, butchers sell pig heads entirely, and you need to find a place where they are sold by individual “parts”.Ideally, the ears should be well treated so that you do not have to shave bristle at home and sing it over the gas stove. When the ears are purchased, it is time to cook them.
How to cook pig ears
- First of all, the ears should be prepared for cooking. If necessary, they should be scorched, then scraped clean with a knife, washed and soaked overnight in cold water. If you have little time, it will be enough for a few hours.
- After soaking, we finally cure our ears and rinse them. They should be smooth and white and pink.
- Put the ears in the pot, pour water and put on the stove. When the water boils, reduce the heat and boil the ears with a barely noticeable boil.
- An hour later, we add salt to taste the broth, an hour before the end of cooking, it will be possible to add a few peas of pepper, onion and carrot.
- About how much to boil the ears, the opinions of experts differ somewhat. Some say that it will be enough for two and a half hours, others claim that at least four. Our advice is to check the readiness with a fork, then cut a piece and try, if it seems ready, it means it is.
Ral aerosol paints excel local products
My summer bait-favorites for pike season 2018
Pantone named a new shade in honor of Prince
Today, twerk dance even nose
How to choose the right fashion accessories
All the secrets of the rice diet