How to do a manicure on the water?
Watch the video
"Marble manicure", or manicure on the water, occupies a special place among the modern variety of nail art techniques. Marble manicure differs from other manicure techniques in that you don’t need to paint well to use it. Manicure with the help of water will give your nails originality, showiness and novelty against the background of gray everyday manicures of your girlfriends. Yes, this is a manicure on the water. You can easily find the video on the Internet, and with its help you will learn this rather simple manicure technique. It is unlikely that someone of your friends or acquaintances will be able to believe that you yourself have created such beauty, while still at home. Most of your friends will have the idea that you paid a tidy sum in the salon for such a manicure.
This technique is called "marble manicure" because of the similarity with the natural mineral patterns of the nail pattern. This similarity is simply amazing! Each of your nails will have a unique pattern, as it is simply impossible to repeat the pattern exactly.Such a manicure always turns out a little coarse and multi-colored, but at the same time, the manicure turns out not screaming and sophisticated, your nails look great. This technique is simple, but requires patience, attentiveness and perseverance. Even your first attempt will reward you for your efforts - the drawing will be interesting and unusual! In order to make a marble manicure, you will need:
- wide capacity;
- clear colorless varnish;
- several varnishes;
- rich hand cream;
- nail polish remover;
- paper napkins.
How to do a manicure on the water - instruction
- First you need to cover the nails with clear varnish, wait until the varnish dries well. This is the basis of manicure, the basis may be colored lacquer.
- On a consistence, color varnishes should be quite liquid. The quality of the manicure depends on it. Diluting varnishes with acetone or other solvent is not worth it, otherwise the varnish can simply mix with water. It is better to use no more than 2-3 varnishes.
- In the capacity we collect some warm water. Its temperature should not exceed 40 degrees.
- Do not skimp on the cream, apply any fat cream on the skin near the nails with a good layer.But make sure that the cream does not get on the nail plate.
- A drop of lacquer is poured into a container, then a drop of another color, etc. The first color of the drop will be dominant in your marble manicure.
- Toothpick perform divorces with random motions. The resulting picture and decorate your nails. Make sure that the mixing of varnishes lasts less than a minute.
- Immerse the nail in the water, and then gently remove it. Remove excess varnish. Transparent varnish fasten manicure. Manicure ready!
This procedure is repeated with the rest of the nails. Each nail will not look like the rest, but the pattern will be made in one color range. Do not be afraid to experiment with colors!
What is the exchange in 2018
Reverse side of sex
Crab Hedgehogs 128681
What is finance?
Top 10 most popular artists
How to keep a cat Turkish breeds