How to eat properly and before the exams
- In preparation for the exams, a person needs to eat a balanced and complete diet. Proper nutrition contributes to high performance, development of intelligence, reduce stress levels.
- With intense mental stress, it is advisable to use fresh vegetables and fruits. Freshly squeezed juices, salads, first and second vegetable dishes are recommended. At the same time, we should not forget and exclude from the diet meat - a source of protein, trace elements and minerals.
- In the pre-examination period, you need to eat four or five times a day. Servings should be moderate, and the food is medium-calorie, varied and rich in vitamins. In addition to the above, mandatory for improving memory and mental ability: avocado, pineapple, citrus fruits, carrots, as well as for concentration: sea fish, seafood, nuts.Dairy and dairy products containing calcium, will ensure the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- You should forget about the "wrong" food: high-carbohydrate foods, fatty, fried, spicy dishes. Eating chips, crackers, sweets, cakes, you only break your digestion. The energy charge received from them will be short-lived. Therefore, fast-digesting carbohydrates can be usefully replaced by such goodies as dried apricots, prunes, a piece of dark chocolate with a cocoa content of at least 70%.
- According to research results, it became known that a lack of water in the body dramatically reduces brain activity and even its small deficiency causes fatigue and headaches. Therefore, it is important for the student to observe the correct drinking regimen: during the day, drink at least two liters of liquid, it is desirable that at least one third of it should belong to pure boiled water (or its mineralized variant). In addition, fruit compote, herbal teas are useful. It is absolutely necessary to abandon carbonated drinks based on artificial sweeteners and flavors, as well as coffee, strong tea, and Coca-Cola should not be abused.
- Proper nutrition in the pre-examination period - the key to successful certification!
What makes the dog belly growl
30 great photo ideas, how to fence the beds in the country
Quiz: How well do you know modern TV shows?
Where to donate old money
Tart with coho and basil
Technology of tomato processing
How to wear a leopard print and not look vulgar