The Renewed Mind and How to Have It
How to Feel Renewed
Feeling fresh and clean can help you a lot because the better you feel about your self the more friends you will have and you will feel better about your self. You will feel happier than ever just as a new clean person!
Be aware of your response to life (thought, feeling, action).If you control them and stop controlling others, you will more easily express your true and beautiful self and feel more free. For example, if someone says:you are stupid, don't be angry (angry means to insult back to them, or to fight to them, ...) It's his/her opinion, it may be right, but may also be wrong, just relax:okay, it's your opinion, you don't need to let it affect you, you have the power to choose the way you are!
Talk to your parents about most of your problems.Don't hide anything. This will not only make you feel better, it'd help you feel like you're not in another world. Don't lie!
Spend some time outside or with your friends; maybe playing a sport, going to watch a movie, doing something creative, helping out with society, etc.Don't stay inside all day with electronics: staring at your computer (playing runescape, going on Myspace, facebook, hi5, etc.), watching T.V., playing xbox, or just anything else none physical. Go out and enjoy Mother Nature as much as you can!
Spend time with your family and talk to them.Show some love. Call your friends, be there for them. Play with your pets, show them how much you care! It's never a bad thing to give happiness to another living soul.
Participate with extra activities to make friends.Help out at an animal shelter, help out with charity, ask for work from a friendly neighbor, know the people around you!
Be with your friends even MORE often.Ride your bike around your neighborhood or just play around at the mall, walk at the park. Do things that suit you and your pals.
Do what you like to do.Maybe shopping, going to the movies, baseball games, playing a sport, water parks, etc.
Stop your desires of eating the wrong foods.Eat right! Don't eat out a lot, and maybe help your parents by cooking, or simply helping out in the kitchen. For a snack that is easy and refreshing have a plate of fruits, ham or turkey, crackers, carrots, cucumbers, etc. together with water or juice. It's easy to prepare and good to eat, as well as have the benefits of help make you healthy.
Laugh a lot and spread your love.Appreciate what you have in life!
QuestionHow does it feel to be free?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFeeling free means that you can do whatever you please without feeling guilty about it, or you are relieved of a burden that has been consuming your daily life. It's kind of like you're in such a good mood that it feels like you could discover the cure for cancer or something, and you think everything in the world is fabulous. Freedom is truly a priceless gift. Sometimes it is hard to come by. Keep it safe, offer it to others, and enjoy it while you can!Thanks!
QuestionI want to be free in the forest. What do you recommend I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPack a picnic! It might sound funny, but being alone in nature, reading a book, and eating food can help you feel free. You can also go into the forest to do some yoga and/or meditation. This is very relaxing and you'll probably feel very free afterwards.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I don't have any friends nor a car?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDo not let these things keep you from feeling free. Enjoy having no friends to answer to or a car to fix or make payments on.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Love yourself because you are the best friend you have indeed.
- Have fun and enjoy life!
- Trust your instincts. They'll help you get through life, and when you're in a bad situation, you may find that they're more helpful than ever.
- Everyday, do something you like.
- Take a walk outside, somewhere peaceful. It's great exercise and can also help to clear your head of any worries or problems.
- Smile more often! Turn that frown up-side-down.
- Train your patience skills!
- Think twice or thrice.
- Think positive. Optimism rules over pessimism!
- Don't hang out with people who force their opinions on you and try to change you. You don't have to be the target of insecurity.
- Don't judge people for how they look, what they listen to, what kind of friends they have, etc. And don't let your friends + family members' opinions influence you, although it is helpful to keep those perspectives in mind. Experience for yourself, get to know that guy. Don't be a sheep.
- Pessimism! Don't give in. When you feel yourself only thinking of the bad consequences in a situation, breathe in slowly for 5 seconds, then breathe out slowly for 5 seconds through your nose.
Video: HOW TO BE RENEWED IN YOUR MIND | TD JAKES 2018 | MOTIVATIONAL
How to Get Curly Hair for Men
TLC Will Broadcast Princess Eugenie’s Wedding in the United States
Diet Soda Linked to Heart Attacks and Stroke
5 Healthy, Budget-Friendly Edible Gifts from Around the Web
How to Keep a Diary or Journal (for Teenagers)
Chopped Greek Salad with Mustard Lemon Vinaigrette
15 Chic And Comfy New Year Outfits For Men
Lightened Up Chicken Wings
How to Clean Your Face Using Oil
Bruce Jenners Transition-Themed Docuseries On Hold
The Essential Guide to Whole Grains
Date: 07.12.2018, 05:05 / Views: 42561