How to get rid of hiccups quickly?
Hiccup - rhythmically repeated short and strong involuntary sigh with a constricted or closed glottis, which provokes convulsive contractions of the diaphragm.
There are many ways in which you can quickly get rid of hiccups. Let us dwell on the most effective ones.
There are several anticonvulsant drugs that help to quickly get rid of hiccups. Here is a list of them:
- Torazin (Chlorpromazine) is an effective medicine intended for short-term therapy;
- Raglan (Metoclopramide) - a drug that helps in a few minutes to completely stop the hiccups;
- Baclofen - a medicine that is a muscle relaxant that quickly eliminates hiccups.
You can stop hiccups without taking medication, as there are proven home remedies:
- Breathe in as much air as possible and hold your breath for 30-60 seconds. Having done 2-3 such exercises, you will completely get rid of hiccups;
- Fill the mug to the brim with clean warm water and place it on the edge of the table. Move your hands back, bend over and begin to drink liquid in small sips. After which the hiccup will stop in a few seconds;
- Take a slice of lemon and drip a little Angostura tincture on it. Start sucking the juice out of citrus, after the hiccups pass;
- Take a cucumber pickle and drink it every 10 seconds for ½ tsp. Do this until the hiccups stop;
- Type a tablespoon of sugar or honey, and then hold the contents in the mouth for 5-7 seconds, and then swallow and take a sip of warm water.
What to do when the cat gives birth
What will be fashionable to wear in the summer of 2013 (25 photos)
How to organize home fitness classes
Daily teeth care
Styling under the picture of Vincent Van Gogh
Do you buy things bu
Modern house in Poland