How to keep your back?
Each of us knows that the beauty of any woman is not only what nature has awarded her, the right makeup and beautiful dress. This is something more. Think, what can a woman passing by be remembered if we have not seen her face or outfit? Of course, walk! If a woman has good posture, it immediately catches the eye.
It is possible, of course, that your gait is quite comfortable with you, it is convenient for you to walk like that, and you see no reason for improvement. But, a beautiful gait is first of all, the correct position of the spine, which is responsible for the work of all body systems and organs. Also, a beautiful correct gait ensures the setting of feet, which does not allow certain diseases of the musculoskeletal system to arise in the future. Another plus of the correct gait is that due to it all the muscles are in good shape, and this, as much as possible, emphasizes the figure.
First and foremost, you must always observe the correct posture. This is the most important sign of a good walk.
- It is necessary to raise the shoulders as high as you can, in this position you need to take them back and then lower them. It doesn't get any simpler, this is it - correct posture.In daily walking, too, we have a lot of nuances that we need to get rid of.
- The important point is that the foot first moves forward, and then the torso. Otherwise, the walk will look very rough and awkward.
- Also the length of your step should be equal to the length of your bare foot. With a very wide step, it will be inconvenient to walk, because there will be shocks from the body.
- Hand movements should also correspond to the step, but in no case should they have pockets. This not only constrains the gait, but also impairs circulation.
Do not think that mastering the skills of a graceful gait will be very simple, it’s also hard work in its own way. But, you will come to the aid of special exercises, with the help of which you can learn how to walk properly and also learn how to keep your back straight.
Strengthen the spine
It is very important to learn to not jump out of bed in the morning when the alarm clock rings, because the spine does not tolerate much sudden movements, after which intervertebral discs can move, which will further affect the internal organs. It is important to wake up gradually: take a good stretch, with your hands, feet, and not with your toes forward, but on the contrary with your heels. You can turn on your stomach.Stretch like a cat and only after that, leaning your hands on the bed, stand up.
How to keep your back straight, even the ancient sages knew. They called the spine "the pillar of life." To strengthen it, there are even special exercises:
- Lie on the floor, spread your arms to the side. Raising your head, strain your neck muscles, at this time pull your socks towards you. Stand in this position for 5-10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Sit on your feet, at the same time, pull your hands back and with all your strength to clasp the ankles with your hands. Then slowly lean forward, forehead touching the floor. Try to transfer the weight from the body to the head and stay 20-30 seconds in this position, while gradually increasing the load.
- Sit on a chair, slowly put your hands behind your head, bend strongly and it is advisable to remain in such a tense position, having counted to 5. Repeat 5 times.
- Stand up, slowly put your hands behind your back. Then make a lock, straining your arms tightly Gradually relax and strain again. Do 5-10 times.
- Kneel down, firmly hold the chair with your hands and bend strongly in the back. Be sure to stay in this position for 10 seconds, repeat 7 times.
Learn the correct posture
Before you learn the correct posture, you must certainly know how to keep your back.
- For this, there is also a set of exercises that will not take a large amount of your time and will not require any special conditions. The main thing is to observe the regularity of these activities. But, one-time trainings also do not interfere, they are useful, but the desired result is unlikely to bring.
- It is advisable to perform exercises in front of a mirror in order to see all the disadvantages of your posture, to control whether you are standing straight and whether you are doing the movements correctly. Each exercise must be repeated 10 times.
- It is also useful psychological impact on posture. In the afternoon you can just remind yourself of the correctness of the gait with such words “I can keep my back straight”, “I keep my posture”, “I have a beautiful gait”, “I attract the attention of others”. This will also work smoothly.
Now you know how to learn to hold your back, how to master the skills of an ideal gait, and how to keep your posture. Adhere to simple rules, do daily exercises and the views of passers-by will dwell on you.
How to find money for a dream
What is the use of exotic passion fruit?
How to cure a broken heart
Tartlets with lemon cream
Ways to get rid of thrush