How to make a boat out of paper?
Watch the video
So, for those who do not know or have forgotten how to make a boat out of paper, below is a step by step instruction.
We will create our boat one by one, step by step. Let's start:
- We will need a standard A4 sheet - from such ships the best quality ones are obtained.
- Next, divide our sheet in half and bend.
- Bend the corners of the sheet to each other, as in the manufacture of an airplane.
- Next, we bend up the free part of the sheet, which is under the bent corners.
- In the same way we bend the second part.
- Bend the corners of rectangular stripes inwards, onto a triangle.
- In the same way we bend the corners of another rectangle.
- We rotate our workpiece 90 degrees and bend it at an opposite angle.
- In the part where the corner is two-layered, we bend one layer to the opposite corner of the workpiece.
- We turn over the workpiece and bend the second layer to the opposite corner. It turns out a three-layered triangle.
- Again, turn the workpiece 90 degrees and bend along.
- Expand the ship. To do this, take the corners and pull in opposite directions.
- Having developed, we plant a ship in the lower part, expanding dredging.
- The product is ready!
Now the paper boat can go on a long voyage!
IKEA Fixed the biggest problem with furniture
What is the market of bulls and bears
Compact and natural interior in Taipei
What if your pet chokes