How to make a scar from makeup at home on Halloween
Want to play your friends with a realistic scar? Or create a terrifying image of a mangy cutsman’s Halloween victim? Then you should definitely take a few minutes to our article. A simple step-by-step instruction will tell you how you can easily draw a scar or a wound using ordinary tools and makeup.
How to make scars with makeup
The more realistic the makeup, the more believable the whole image. Therefore, the scar should be done volumetric, with traces of blood and cuts. To create a natural scar you will need:
- theatrical makeup (can be replaced with decorative cosmetics);
- PVA glue;
- nail brushes and nail files;
- alcohol and cotton;
- sculpted clay (you can try to replace the usual);
- hand cream and powder;
- red nail polish.
First, determine where the scar will be. It is best to choose an area on the face or neck, because there it is most convenient to apply makeup yourself and at the same time it will be perfectly visible to others.
We offer you step by step instructions for creating a scar or scar at home.
- With a cotton swab with alcohol, thoroughly degrease the place of the future wound.
- Take a small piece of clay and form a thin sausage.
- Using nail sticks, connect the blank with the skin. To do this, gently smear the clay, leaving a small voluminous tubercle in the middle. Irregularities of plasticine should be smoothed with hand cream.
- To remove the boundaries between the skin and the scar, process the edges of the clay with white glue and let it dry.
- Then carefully powder the entire scar.
- Using the make-up color the scar. Its color completely depends on your imagination. We recommend using natural pinkish-red shades.
- File cut a cut on the workpiece. With a darker shade of makeup, paint over the edges. You can also draw veins.
- Fill the wound with nail polish, imitating dried blood.
What kind of Halloween image can you create with a scarred makeup?
First, the multiple scars made in this technique can be applied not only to the face, but to the whole body, which expands the range of possible images.Secondly, horrific wounds and scars are integral parts of almost all fancy dresses for All Saints Day.
If you do not want to bother with a suit, then you should choose the role of a zombie or a victim of a maniac. Fans of cinema can choose for themselves the image of popular films, for example, Harry Potter, the Joker or Edward Scissorhands. Scars on the wrists will help create an image of a suicide, and the sliced throat - the deceased.
Pirates, brigands, maniacs and other wicked persons also wear scars and scars. Girls fit the image of a militant Amazon or the heroine of Japanese legends - Women with a scar Kutisake Onna.
What fruits are useful
How to get a consumer loan
The first frame of the drama Brexit with Benedict Cumberbatch is published
Where and where to meet the New Year 2013
Own or not: the network is arguing about the chest Reshetova
Knitted shorts with beautiful patterns