How to make dough for chebureks - 9 step-by-step recipes
To make a dough for chebureks at home, it's enough to take 3 components - water, salt and flour. More complex recipes are possible with the addition of chicken eggs, light beer.
Homemade dough is the basis for mouth-watering chebureks with meat, ham, cheese and other fillings. It is prepared in a variety of ways on ordinary water, low-fat kefir, milk, mineral water. The cooking process does not take a lot of time. The main thing is to know the optimal ratio of ingredients and observe the common mixing technology.
Calorie test for chebureks
The calorie content of the dough for chebureks is about 250-300 kcal per 100 grams. The least calories are billets for baking based on 3 simple ingredients - the product of processing grain, water and salt. Addition of beer or kefir increases the caloric value of the test.
Useful tips before cooking
- To make chebureks it is better to take flour of the highest grade.It is desirable to sift the product before kneading.
- Vodka is an extra ingredient when cooking baking. Required in minimum quantity. Gives the test elasticity and strength. Promotes the formation of bubbles.
- Before preparing the chebureks, leave the test piece at rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll into small round cakes. Soochi must be thinner than for pelmeni.
Classic delicious crispy dough
- Warm water - 1,5 glasses,
- Wheat flour - 700 grams,
- Salt - 1 teaspoonful,
- Sugar - 1 small spoon,
- Vegetable oil - 50 g.
- Gently sift the flour through a sieve. I'm pouring onto a large chalkboard.
- I make a depression in the middle of the hill.
- I pour the vegetable oil and boiled water. I put 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt.
- I mix it to a homogeneous state. I focus on the density. The dough on the chebureks should not get too liquid. Gradually add flour. I'm in the way.
- After mixing, I divide into balls of the same size and roll them out. The dough is ready.
Dough with bubbles as in a chebureka
Dough with bubbles in the chebure is prepared from 3 components.This is done not so much to get a good taste, but to save and speed up the cooking process. The recipe is very simple.
- Water - 2 cups,
- The salt is 8-10 g,
- Flour - 700 g.
- I pour the ingredients into a large and deep container.
- I mix it with active movements. The consistency of the test piece should be tight. I mix it up until it stops sticking to my hands.
- Form a large ball. I clean it in the fridge, covering it with a food film.
- I'm cooking stuffing for chebureks. After that I take out the dough and proceed to the baking.
How to make dough for vodka chebureks
Vodka is a baking powder that makes the dough more tender and airy. Adding a minimum amount of alcohol allows you to cook crispy and delicious pastries. Do not worry about the taste and smell of alcohol. In finished products, the presence of a secret ingredient is imperceptible.
- Flour - 4.5 glasses,
- Egg chicken - 1 piece,
- Water - 1.5 cups,
- Vodka - 2 large spoons,
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons,
- Salt - 2 large spoons.
- I pour clean water into a small saucepan. Salt, add the vegetable oil.
- I turn on the stove.I bring the water to a boil.
- I pour 1 cup of the product of processing the grain into hot water. Thoroughly mix whisk until uniform.
- Cool the mass. I drive the egg. I put 2 tablespoons of vodka. I pour the remaining flour. Do not hurry, I introduce the ingredients gradually.
- Meshu to elastic and homogeneous state, without lumps.
- I wrap it in the kitchen towel. I leave it on the kitchen table for 30 minutes, and then clean it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the dough "ripe", I start cooking chebureks.
Dough for chebureks on yogurt
- Kefir any fat content - 1 glass,
- Wheat flour of the highest grade - 500 grams,
- Salt - 1 pinch,
- Chicken egg - 1 piece.
- I break the egg in a bowl. I'm adding salt. I beat with a fork, a halo or I use a mixer.
- I pour kefir. Thoroughly mix.
- Gradually I introduce the product of grain processing. I put it in small portions.
- I mix everything in a bowl. I spread the lump on the kitchen board. I mix it and bring it to a dense consistency.
- I form a colobus. I clean the food film. I leave alone for 40-50 minutes on the kitchen table.
Helpful advice.Flour should be pre-sieved in order to obtain a softer and lavish baking. On kefir you can cook and pancakes or vareniki.
Dough for chebureks in milk without eggs
- Milk 2,5-percent fat content - 1 glass,
- Vodka - 30 grams,
- Wheat flour - 500 grams,
- Salt - 1 teaspoon.
- I pour the milk into a saucepan. I put it on the stove, warm it up and dissolve the salt.
- Sift flour. I make a small groove, pour out the milk and gradually add vodka.
- I knead the dough. I wrap the food film or put it in a plastic bag. I'm sending it to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After I start cutting into small pieces and rolling. While the dough "ripens", I am working closely on the filling for chebureks.
The recipe for mineral water. Quick and easy
- Flour - 4 large spoons,
- Egg chicken - 1 thing,
- Mineral water - 1 tablespoon,
- Sugar - 1 small spoon,
- Salt - 1 pinch.
- Thoroughly and accurately I beat egg with salt and sugar. To speed up the process I use a mixer.
- I add mineral water. I put it aside.
- Sift flour on the table. I make a small crater (deepening). I pour the mixed liquid.
- Thoroughly knead until a dense and homogeneous billet is obtained. The mass should not stick to the hands.
- I put it away in a big and deep plate. I close it with a wet towel or wrap it in a food film.
- I leave in a warm place for 50-60 minutes.
- I knead a crisp test base, divide into portions. Roll out and start cooking, adding stuffing.
On mineral water, quickly and simply, I cook pancakes and batter for dumplings.
How to cook the best dough for chebureks
- Flour - 640 grams,
- Water (boiling water) - 160 ml,
- Vegetable oil - 30 ml,
- Chicken Egg - 1 piece,
- Salt - 1 small spoon.
- I put water on the stove. I add vegetable oil and salt. I bring it to a boil.
- Immediately add half a cup of flour. Thoroughly mix to a homogeneous mass without flakes and lumps. I clean the kitchen stove and leave to cool.
- I add the egg to the test mass at room temperature. Stirring.
- I poured out on the table a slide from the remaining volume of flour. In the upper part I make a hole. I add the custard mass. I mix it to a homogeneous state. The workpiece must stretch.
- Leave alone for 30 minutes. Re-mix. After this, I start to prepare the chebureks.
Delicious puff pastry
- Flour - 500 grams,
- Butter - 250 g,
- Cold water - half a glass,
- Sugar - 5 grams,
- Salt - 10 g.
- Slightly melted butter cut into small particles.
- I sprinkle with the product of grain processing. Stir until the oil dissolves completely.
- I make a funnel in a test basis. I pour in water. I add sugar and salt.
- Gently mix the ingredients. If necessary, add extra flour. Ready-made billets should be elastic in consistency.
- I put it in a large saucepan. I close it with a towel made of natural cloth.
- I send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- I take off the pile foundation, I put it on a large wooden kitchen board.
- Roll out and fold in an envelope, bending the edges to the center. Once again roll out and fold.
- I do this procedure 3-4 times. I start cooking chebureks.
Helpful advice.The rest of the base is wrapped in food film and put into the freezer.
Recipe for beer
- Light beer - 1 glass,
- Egg chicken - 1 thing,
- Flour - 0,5 kg,
- Salt - 1 pinch.
- I beat the egg in a separate bowl. I'm adding beer. Thoroughly mix.
- Gradually I add flour and mix it with a whisk. I get a lot of dishes and start kneading on the table.
- The test base should be elastic, do not stick to the hands.
- Form a large ball. I cover with a towel. I leave on the kitchen table for 60-90 minutes for "ripening".
- I'm starting to prepare the filling.
Homemade dough for chebureks turns out delicious, crispy and more useful than shop semi-finished products. It is made from natural and fresh ingredients, the quality of which can be controlled. During cooking, you can change the ratio of components, "play" with consistency, and so on.
From the home base necessarily get delicious and crisp chebureki, which will not leave indifferent your loved ones.
18-year-old daughter Reese Witherspoon does not upset a comparison with her mother
How to upgrade an old cast iron pot
How to create a friendly family
Tip 2: Mississippi White Cake
How to get rid of wet armpits