How to make dry jam
Dry jam is a sweet dessert made from fruit slices or berries. This delicacy is often called "Kiev", since in the 18th century. he was invented by a Swiss pastry chef, inspired by the look of gorgeous Ukrainian gardens.
- Preparation time:30 minutes
- Cooking time:4 minutes
Dry apple jam
If you like unusual desserts, do not forget to prepare for the winter a few jars of the original delicacy.
- Cut the apples into thin slices, remove the core.
- Mix them with cinnamon, citric acid and 250 g of sugar.
- Put the blanks on a baking tray, covered with parchment, and then send to the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Remove the slices from the oven. Sprinkle the paper with the remaining sugar and spread out the cooled billet on it.
- Dry the apples in an open oven at 60 ° C for 3 hours.
Fold the dry jam in glass jars and store in a cool dark place.
Recipe for dry chokeberry jam
Sweet treats can be served with hot tea or coffee.
- rowan - 1 kg;
- water - 1 l;
- sugar - 300 g;
- citric acid - 1 g.
- Mix the water with citric acid and bring it to a boil. Pour the berries into the pan and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Remove the rowan with a skimmer and place it on a clean, dry baking tray.
- Add 170 g of sugar to the fruit and send it to the oven heated to 210 ° C. Wait until the jam boils and cook it for another 20 minutes.
- Lay the paper on the table and sprinkle it with sugar. Put the cooled berries and dry them for 2 days at room temperature.
Billets are stored in glass or plastic containers.
Rowan Jam and Plums
Cooking dessert does not take you much time and effort.
- solid plums - 500 g;
- sugar - 400 g;
- water - 300 ml;
- black ashberry - 250 g;
- red rowan - 250 g;
- ground cloves - 1 g.
- Cut the plums into 2 pieces, remove the stones.
- Divide the rowan into small clusters and send them to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Mix 200 g of sugar with water, bring the syrup to a boil and dip into it the prepared fruits and spices. Remove the pan from the heat and cool the contents to room temperature. Repeat this procedure 2 more times.
- Throw berries and fruits into a colander, then mix them with the remaining sugar and place on a wire rack. Dry the jam in the oven at 100 ° C for 2 hours.
The remaining syrup can be used to make other desserts.
Dry jam is stored at room temperature for up to 1 year.
Hugh Jackman shared the secret of a happy family life
How to repair a plastic bumper
Amazing and capricious guzmania
Basic intelligence test that not everyone can pass