How to make "golden" milk?
Milk is very, very useful, and if it is golden, then the benefits increase significantly. How to make and drink such an amazing drink.
What it is?
Golden Milk is a drink that is well known in Ayurvedic studies. It is made from milk and turmeric, and it is precisely because of the main component and the bright golden color of the spice that this name is obtained. This drink was consumed long ago, and to this day it remains popular due to its benefits.
- Turmeric is a wonderful natural antiseptic that, moreover, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- This amazing drink is incredibly useful for joints, so it can be used to treat a variety of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- "Golden Milk" boosts immunity and has a restorative effect on the body, helping it fight infections.
- The drink can be used to detoxify the liver, that is, its cleansing from harmful substances.
- This remedy improves memory and normalizes brain activity.
- It is noticed that turmeric helps relieve spasm and eliminate pain.
- The composition includes antioxidants, which neutralize the activity of free radicals and thereby prevent the development of cancer and slow the aging process of tissues.
- The drink is good for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Golden Milk improves the functioning of the nervous system and has a mild sedative effect.
- Turmeric accelerates metabolic processes and thus helps to lose weight.
- The drink reduces the level of "harmful" cholesterol in the blood.
- This tool helps to normalize the level of blood pressure.
- "Golden Milk" is good for the skin, as it visibly refreshes it and improves color.
- This unique drink has an expectorant effect and allows you to treat diseases of the respiratory system.
- Turmeric has a choleretic effect.
Contraindications a little. These include the period of pregnancy, children's age (up to two or three years), exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder disease, severe kidney and liver diseases,as well as individual intolerance to certain components. It is worth remembering that the drink can cause allergies.
How to cook?
How to cook Golden Milk? You will need:
- one glass of milk;
- 50 ml of pure water (preferably filtered);
- one teaspoon of turmeric;
- one teaspoon of coconut oil;
- one teaspoon of honey.
- First you need to make a paste of turmeric. To do this, bring the water to a boil, stir the turmeric well in it and cook the mixture for five or seven minutes.
- Next, heat the milk (preferably not very fat), but do not bring it to a boil.
- Dissolve ready-made turmeric paste in milk.
- Add coconut oil and natural honey to the drink.
- Mix everything thoroughly and drink.
How to use?
Take a drink is recommended once a day, and preferably before going to bed or at least in the afternoon. The course of treatment usually lasts 30-40 days and is carried out two or three times a year. For prophylaxis, you can use Golden Milk for one to two weeks twice or three times a year.
- To enhance the effect, you can mix a pinch of red pepper with turmeric.
- Start the application with small amounts to follow the reaction.
- You can make a paste of turmeric in larger quantities, store it in the refrigerator and add it to the milk in parts. To do this, heat a glass of water and stir in it about 50 grams of turmeric, boil the mixture for five minutes. It should turn out the mass, the consistency of sour cream.
- The recipe can be changed a little. For example, increase the amount of turmeric or add more honey. And coconut oil, which is not so easy to buy, can be replaced by more affordable olive oil.
Be sure to prepare this drink, start taking it and evaluate the result!
Hugh Grant believes that adultery strengthens marriage
Types of investment in gold
How to dress pregnant
All the symptoms of fungus on the legs and nails