How to make inhalation nebulizer?
Watch the video
Nebulizer - a modern device designed for inhalation with SARS, sore throat and flu. With it, there is a gradual dispersion of the therapeutic solution, which penetrates into the deep sections of the respiratory system. Thanks to this recovery comes much faster. But it is important to properly inhale the nebulizer, so as not to reduce the effectiveness of its use. Let us dwell on how to carry out such a procedure.
How to use a nebulizer
It is necessary to use the nebulizer according to this instruction.
- Wash your hands with soap and water as thoroughly as possible.
- Assemble the nebulizer according to the instructions offered to him.
- Prepare the drug to be used for inhalation. Dissolve it, and then heat it to the required temperature.
- Pour the resulting solution into the nebulizer tank.
- Close tightly the device, and then make sure it is tight.
- Connect the nasal cannula, mouthpiece or mask to the nebulizer.
- Connect the device to the compressor.
- Turn on the nebulizer and begin to inhale the drug solution.
- At the end of the procedure, you need to turn off the device, and then rinse it with a 15% soda solution.
- All its parts are then thoroughly dried and cleaned in a box.
How to make inhalation
Nebulizer inhalation is prohibited immediately after a meal. It is better to start the treatment after 1.5 -2 hours after eating. When conducting such a procedure, it is necessary to follow the following recommendations:
- During inhalation, you must sit up straight, you can not talk;
- The camera of the device during inhalation is installed directly;
- If inhalation is necessary to treat the deep airways, then during the procedure, breathe slowly and through the mouth. Try to hold your breath for a few seconds. Be sure to inhale with a mask;
- For the treatment of diseases of the larynx and trachea, it is important to intensively inhale the solution through the mouth. It is desirable to hold the breath for 2-3 seconds, and then you need to make a full exhalation through the nose;
- When treating the nasopharynx and paranasal sinuses, a cannula or mask is used. Breathing should be calm, inhale and exhale do only through the nose;
- Inhalation is desirable for 5-10 minutes;
- After this procedure it is forbidden to smoke for 1 hour.
When inhaling with a nebulizer, also use these additional recommendations:
- Before diluting the drug, check its expiration date;
- Store inhalants only in sealed packaging in the refrigerator;
- Once the medicinal product is opened, it can only be used for 2 weeks;
- As a solvent for drugs, use saline. Do not use plain water;
- After using the mask, be sure to wash your eyes and face;
- If antibiotics or steroid preparations were used during inhalation, then after the procedure, thoroughly rinse the throat and mouth with boiled water;
- To conduct inhalation is better in a warm room. The patient should wear light clothing that will not obstruct breathing;
- After the procedure, it is recommended to lie 30-40 minutes, you can not go out and perform physical activities.
What is the year of the Rooster 2017
Beyonce radically changed the image
Which ring to choose as a talisman for the summer
Basic intelligence test that not everyone can pass