How to clean the pan from burnt food and black
The process of removing old and dense dirt is quite time consuming. It is important to choose the right processing method that will effectively clean the pan of burnt food and blackness inside and out. In folk recipes, the means available to every hostess are used.
Safety precautions and precautions
The use of any cleaning components or ready-made household chemicals requires careful handling. Read the instructions carefully and always wear rubber gloves. Clean in well-ventilated areas and do not inhale vapors.
They clean the cooled pans and do not allow cold water to enter the hot dishes, as this will lead to damage and deformation. Do not use metal sponges and abrasives that invariably scratch the surface of the dish. For home cleaning, soft foam sponges are recommended.
Folk remedies for all types of pans
Home remedies that are handed down from generation to generation, will help to clean the pan from any material, without fear for health. The methods are based on the use of natural products that do not contain chemicals. In addition, folk methods minimize financial costs and exclude the purchase of expensive chemistry from the store.
- . Coffee grounds remove burnt milk from the walls of the pan. Leave the rest of natural insoluble coffee for 2 hours, then intensively rub the dishes. Coffee removes not only pollution, but also an unpleasant smell from the refrigerator.
- Salt and Baking Soda. Will cope with pollution both on external side, and on internal. A slurry of salt, soda and water is used, which is applied to problem areas.
- Lemon acid. It will help to bleach the enamel surface. Pour the pan with the solution at the rate of: 1 liter of liquid ½ tbsp. l. acid.
- . Used to remove burnt food. Clean the bulb of large size with water and put on fire. Boil for 5 minutes, then rinse under running water.
- Apple peel. One of the old ways of cleaning.You will need a peel of sour apples, which is poured with water and boiled for 20 minutes. During this time, the pan will be like new.
Traditional methods are suitable for cleaning kitchen utensils at home with coatings: enamel, Teflon, ceramics, stainless steel and aluminum. All products are safe and environmentally friendly.
Household chemicals against soot and black
The use of household chemicals implies the impact of active substances on the coating, and therefore possible damage to the surface. After cleaning with such methods, the product requires special care when rinsing, and compliance with conditions without sudden temperature changes.
- Detergent for washing dishes. Guaranteed to cope with fresh pollution. Pour the dishes with boiling water, add the agent depending on the amount of soot, leave for a day.
- Persol. Removes yellowness. In a container pour hot water, add persol and bring to a boil.
- White. It is used when other methods have not brought results or the effect is not sufficiently pronounced. Pour the pan with cold water, add 1 tbsp. l. whiteness and leave for 24 hours. Then do not rub, drain fluid.Pour new water, bring to a boil, again drain. The procedure is repeated 3 times.
When purchasing a finished product, make sure that it can be used for the corresponding container. Not all substances equally affect different coatings.
Cleaning enamel pans from soot and blackness
The more time has passed after burning, the more difficult it is to remove blackness. It is desirable to start cleaning immediately. In extreme cases - pour the pan with water.
Enamelware often burns, because it is made of thin material, and the bottom surface warms up too quickly. Excessive manipulations with a stiff brush or knife will aggravate the state of the pan: cracks will appear on the enamel and it will become unusable. Any cleaning methods used with caution.
To remove burnt food, pour the pan with a mixture of water and vinegar in equal proportions and leave for 2 hours. Then treat with detergent. The old soot is filled with hot water, as when cleaning the oven. To speed up the process, the pan with the solution is heated on the stove until the dirt begins to peel off.
Remove a thick layer of soot and fat can crushed activated carbon. At least 10 tablets crushed into powder, put on pollution, and after 20 minutes, pour warm water. When the liquid becomes cold, clean the pan as usual.
Silicate glue and soda ash
A mixture of soda ash and silicate glue will clean the burnt enamel pan inside and out. To use the home method, you need a large container, which will fit burnt utensils.
First, pour in some water, add ½ packet of soda, 1 tube of silicate glue and cook until boiling. In the mixture, put the spoiled pan and cook another 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water, helping to remove dirt with a sponge. This method can be used to clean the hood.
Salt - a product that is in every kitchen. In addition to the main use, it effectively removes fresh soot.
Pour water into a saucepan, add 4 tbsp. l. salt and boil for 5 minutes. Then drain and wipe off with a foam sponge. This option will help remove grease stains and microwaves.
To prevent the occurrence of soot in the future, it is recommended to cook only soups and compotes in an enamel pot.According to consumer surveys, washing pans in a dishwasher leads to darkening, so clean the enamel with your hands.
Cleaning stainless steel pots
Stainless steel pots need constant care. If on the surface of dirt and grease, the material deteriorates and wears out quickly. Consider a universal recipe for cleaning stainless steel dishes that will remove carbon deposits and other contaminants.
Put soda on a stain, pour vinegar and add a few drops of detergent. Rub with a sponge dipped in hot water until carbon deposits are removed.
Directly after cleaning, the surface is wiped with a dry towel. If this is not done, stains will appear due to water.
How to clean the aluminum pan
For cleaning metal utensils apply sparing methods that do not harm the soft coating. Aluminum utensils do not tolerate exposure to abrasives, powders or other substances containing hard particles and suspensions.
- Baking soda solution. In 1 hour, it will relieve traces of burnt jam. Pour water into a saucepan, add ½ pack of soda and boil for an hour. Sponge wash off pollution.
- Laundry soap and silicate glue. The grease stains will help to clean. In the container with water, rub the soap, add glue and bring to a boil. After 30 minutes of cooking, pour onto the problem area. Then rinse under the tap.
- Toothpaste. A proven method of scaling and traces of grease, and cleaning white shoes from a cloth. Use the product carefully, otherwise damage may occur. Apply to a wet pan and wipe with a sponge.
Dark spots inside clear kefir or sour milk. The same properties possess: cucumber, tomato pickle or soft unripe tomatoes.
The most effective cleanser outside
Cleaning the pan outside is done in a room with an open window or window.
The most effective remedy that will relieve from soot from the outside is a solution of water and acetic essence.
In a wide container, mix water and essence in equal quantities and set on fire. When the liquid boils, burnt the pan to hold over the steam. The optimal exposure time is 10 minutes. After scrub black sponge.
To avoid sticking to food in an enamel pot, pour a little water at the bottom.
Being in the fresh air, you can rub the burned pots with sand, then it will be easier to clean the houses at home.This recommendation does not apply to aluminum cookware, as there will be scratches on it.
It is easier and faster to wash new surfaces. To maintain the integrity of the coating, it is recommended to use wooden or silicone blades.
Daily care and washing with mustard will protect the dishes from the outside from sticking grease and shallow contaminants. It is possible to scrub traces of soot and soot with a soft sponge with mustard powder. Before applying the powder, moisten the sponge with water.
The dishes will shine like new, if you regularly wipe it with lobes of raw potatoes. The effect is especially noticeable on stainless steel.
The consequences of the deposit and the old scale are difficult to remove, but possible. With the help of folk remedies and time-tested councils, even long-standing pollution can be cleaned. The main requirement for cleaning is patience and attentiveness when choosing the right method.
Original pencil holder
Amazing Indian cosmetics for our women
The first frame of the drama Brexit with Benedict Cumberbatch is published
The greatest showman and 4 more premieres of the weekend
Eggplant billets for the winter - 10 best recipes with photo
Top 10 highest-rated TV shows in cinema history
Composite outdoor pool - how to ensure durability
Oflomelide: instructions for use, indications, price