How to Prepare Before Singing
How to Prep Your Voice when Getting Ready to Sing
First, you might want to drink some water, even before you start the scale warm-up.It also helps some people to drink a tablespoon of Olive Oil because it helps lubricate the vocal chords.
Next, you can perform to scale warm-up (Do,Re,Mi,Fa,So,La,Ti,Do).
If you are going to sing in Italian, try warming up by singing the scales while rolling your R's.This also helps for opera.
Also warm up using the vowels:A, E, I, O, U. This helps no matter what you are singing. Try to string the vowels together as if they were a train.
Sometimes when you're in groups you can pick a song that ends in a harmony to practice.
Sing whatever song you are going to sing over again, just for practice.
QuestionWhat should I do if I'm singing for the first time?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPractice makes perfect! Also, ask someone to listen to you singing. They can help you to sing on key. If you have the time, maybe even sign up for singing lessons.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- It may also be helpful to not talk that much, some singers don't talk the whole day before a performance, but you can just keep talking to a minimum.
- Warm up before the actual audition if it is an audition. If it is a performance, warm up somewhere else like at your house.
- It helps to warm up with a piano (make sure it is in tune) because you can adjust your tune if you are off.
- Try to memorize your song.
- Do not hit any notes you are uncomfortable with and aren't in your range.
- Do not sing constantly before your performance because that could stress your vocal chords.
- Do not try this if you have lost your voice because you can make it worse!
Video: How to Take Care of Your Voice | Singing Lessons
21 Elegant Ponytail Hairstyles for Special Occassions
7 Fast-Acting Eye Creams to Banish Those Bags
7. You didnt proofread
Orphan with Down Syndrome Has Most Precious Response to Meeting Adoptive Mom
Ex-Walmart CEO joins Trump in attacking predatory Amazon
5 Foolproof Looks To Rock This Summer
The things we do to see Stella
How to Get Around Seattle on the Cheap
How to Gain Weight Fast for Skinny Guys
How To Make Your Hair Look Thicker
How to Spin Wool
Sometimes its best to come clean, sometimes it isnt
Amazon Just Released a New Home Collection of Stylish Classics
How Energy Healing Works
Date: 17.12.2018, 03:46 / Views: 55443