How to salt salmon at home - step-by-step recipes and videos
For salting at home, any red fish - salmon, chinook salmon, chum salmon, trout or pink salmon are perfect. Nevertheless, the best solution for pickling is fresh sea salmon. Of course, you can salt and river, but I did not have to face it. So, I begin the article as a tasty salted salmon at home.
I settled on a product that offers modern stores. It is a question of frozen salmon in a whole kind or about a fillet. In both cases, it turns out "yummy". Although, if you follow a diet, abuse salt is not worth it.
If you bought a whole fish, there are two possibilities. Salt the whole salmon or salt the fillets, and the fins, spine, tail and head should be put on your ear. I prefer the second option.
- one salmon - 3.5 kg.
- a large salt - 5 tbsp. spoons.
- sugar - 1.5 tbsp. spoons.
- ajinomoto - 1 teaspoon.
- laurel, pepper.
- Remove the fish, remove the tail, head, fins, spine.
- In one bowl, mix salt and sugar, both for pickling trout. Strictly observe the number of ingredients. If you take more sugar, the dish will spoil.
- After processing the fillets, place the skin on the table. Use a knife along the middle line to make a deep incision. Then sprinkle the fillets of ajinomoto. This seasoning will provide a rich taste.
- The fillet is mixed with a mixture of sugar and salt with special responsibility. The mixture should fall into all the slits and cuts on the fillets.
- After completing the preparation of the fillet sprinkle with pepper and lay on it laurel leaves.
- On the table, lay out a large plastic bag, put salt in it, and lay the fillet down on top. If there are two pieces, put the second up with the flesh.
- Remove air from the bag, put it on the dish and send it to the refrigerator.
- After a while, the fish will start to give off the juice. Since it will drain to the bottom of the package, turn it once a day.
- After four days, the dish is ready for use.
You have learned the easiest way to salmon salmon at home. Fat, which is abundant in red fish, is rapidly oxidized in air.For this reason, store the pickle in sunflower oil, and buy red fish in certified stores. Otherwise, low-salted fish can be dangerous to health, because it may contain parasites.
Recipes of salted salmon fillet and trout
It is difficult to imagine a festive table without salted fish. It is served as an independent snack or used for making New Year's salads and sandwiches. Salted salmon is sold in stores. True, the product contains preservatives. That's why people who care about health salmon salmon at home.
Make salted fish at home is easy, recipes are very simple. If you do not salt fish yet, try it. And my story will help in this, where I will share two recipes. The first will tell you how to pickle the fillets, and the second - the belly.
How to salt a filet?
- salmon - 500 g.
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
- sugar - 1 pinch.
- The fish should be peeled off the skins, placed in a deep dish and added with salt with sugar. It turns out slabosolenoe dish. Therefore, you can include in the diet.
- The fillet is well rubbed with sugar and salt.After that, cover the dishes and put them in the refrigerator.
- It takes at least 8 hours to pick up the pieces. In the case of whole fillets - about a day.
Salted salmon is perfect for making snacks, salads, sushi and even pancakes. To easily eat, it is enough to put a piece of fillet on the bread. It will be very tasty.
How to salt belly?
If you want to taste delicious fish, salt the belly of salmon or salmon. The cost of the product is much lower than the fillet, and the taste is practically the same.
- belly of a salmon.
- sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- salt - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- lemon juice.
- dill, pepper.
- First of all, prepare a mixture for rubbing. Take two tablespoons of salt, one spoonful of sugar and a little pepper. Mix everything.
- On the food film lay the chopped dill, and on top of the abdomen. Sprinkle well with the prepared mixture and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- The abdominals are wrapped in a film and leave at room temperature for two hours.
- After the time of the abdomen, moisten with cognac and send to the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After a day, rub the abdomen with a mixture of lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- That's all.I serve the salty abdomen on the table in the form of sandwiches, adding a fresh cucumber. A wonderful treat.
There are many ways of salmon salting. However, I believe that these two recipes are the fastest, tasty and simple.
Salt salmon slices
People who are fortunate enough to taste the salty salmon are interested in cooking technology. I will tell my recipe for pickles. I hope you will enjoy. In addition, it looks great on the New Year's table.
Any red fish is salted in various ways, and each in its own way is good. Some salt fillets whole, and others can not wait to taste delicious fish, salted slices. I'm inclined to the second option.
- salmon fillets - 0.5 kg.
- salt - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- sugar - 0.5 tbsp. spoons.
- Remove the peel, remove the stone and cut the pieces of fish. Mix the sugar with salt.
- In a small form put the pieces, then sprinkle with the resulting mixture.
- Lay out the second layer and sprinkle with the mixture again. The procedure is repeated until the fish is finished.
- It remains to cover the form with a lid and leave it at room temperature. Pieces completely salted out in about 2 hours. After this time, safely enjoy salted salmon.
To cook a real delicacy salmon, it will take no more than 3 hours. Try salting the fish. I'm sure you'll definitely like it.
How to properly saline salmon for sushi
Sushi is a Japanese dish, for the preparation of which rice, vinegar seasoning and seafood are used, including salted salmon.
In the old days, they could taste the dish only in a special institution, where real masters are engaged in cooking. Today, sushi is easy to make and at home.
Since salted red fish are not an expensive pleasure, let's consider the ideal salmon salmon recipe for sushi. So you will decently save and easily prepare yourself a masterpiece of Japanese cuisine.
- salmon fillet - 400 g.
- lemon - 1 pc.
- a large salt - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- red pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- Wash the fillets and cut them into medium pieces. Pieces of grated pepper and salt. I recommend immediately mixing the ingredients, and then use the mixture.
- On the table lay food foil in several layers. On the foil put pieces to avoid touching each other.
- Top with a few slices of lemon and sprinkle with lemon juice. Carefully wrap.
- Leave the wrapped fish in the foil at room temperature for 60 minutes. After that, move to the refrigerator for two or three hours. If you have not used all the pieces of fillet, be sure to put them in the freezer.
- Get out of the refrigerator and start preparing sushi.
Thanks to the recipe you will not have to eat every time you want to taste the Japanese dish, and go to a Japanese restaurant. You can do everything at home.
Salt delicious salmon in oil
I will share a wonderful recipe with which to salt red fish. It is perfect for pickling sockeye salmon, char, trout, pink salmon and salmon. The method is simple, fast and provides a delicious result.
From the recipes learn to salmon salmon in oil not only quickly, but also delicious. In addition, intricate ingredients are not required.
- salmon - 700 g.
- vegetable oil - 100 ml.
- sugar - 1 teaspoon.
- salt - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- laurel and pepper.
- Defrost the fish in the refrigerator. This will take about 4 hours.
- Separate the fillets and cut into slices. The size of the pieces determine by their preferences.
- Now we have to prepare a pickle.In the middle dishes, pour the vegetable oil, add laurel, sugar and salt, a little pepper.
- Pour the fillet into a brine and mix well.
- Put the fish in the brine in a jar and send it to the refrigerator for about ten hours. During this time the salmon is well salted.
Salted salmon, cooked in this way, will be a wonderful snack. In addition, it is stored in the refrigerator for about a week. So you can enjoy the family for a long time with delicious sandwiches and salads.
Recipe for salted salmon in brine
Salmon is a valuable commercial fish. Tender meat leaves no one indifferent, it is accepted to cook, bake, fry, salt, even in brine.
Buy salted salmon can be in any supermarket, what to say about specialized fish stores. However, I prefer to cook this excellent snack at home, not trusting the producers.
Salting does not take much time. Cope with this culinary task, even a novice cook. The result is simply gorgeous. Once I brought my dish to New Year's corporate. All colleagues were crazy.
- salmon - 1 kg.
- salt - 100 g.
- sugar - 50 g.
- vinegar - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- The first stage of cooking involves the cutting of salmon. Freshly frozen fish is gradually thawed on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Defrost in a microwave or water is not worth it.
- After washing the salmon, we start to cut. Cut off the tail and head, remove the fins and gut.
- We cut along the spine into two parts, we separate the ridge and the ribs. The result is two fillets. We put them aside and switch to preparing the salted mixture.
- Pour half a liter of water into the pan, add salt and sugar and boil. After this, cool the liquid and add the vinegar.
- Put the fish in a saucepan with a brine and lightly press down with an oppression. After 4 hours get out of the dishes and a little dry.
- Salted fish cut into pieces, put in a clean pan, sprinkle with vegetable oil and send to the refrigerator for the night. During this time, the fillet will be soaked with oil and become tender.
- In the morning, get out of the refrigerator and eat delicious.
Prepared salmon in a brine put in a salad or make a sandwich. In any case, it will be very tasty.
The article about salmon salting recipes at home has come to an end.I told everything about salting fish that I know. Finally I will add some useful tips.
Almost all the salmon presented in the stores grew up not in the sea, but on an ordinary farm. Choosing a fish in the store, pay attention to the texture, odor and color. Each of these factors should be pleasant, not repulsive.
If you buy a product that has lain on the counter for a long time, you will not have to count on good taste. According to experts, the latest products can only be purchased at a fish store.
Dishes cooked on the basis of salmon are very tasty. However, they are not recommended for people who suffer from diseases of the blood vessels, kidneys and heart. And this is contrary to the fact that the red fish contains many useful elements, calcium and phosphorus. If your health is okay, feel free to pamper yourself with a salty delicacy.
Salted salmon is a wonderful snack, which in most cases is served in the form of slicing. For salting it is customary to use salt, sugar and pepper. Some outstanding culinary experts add coriander, dill and other greens.
There are no definite restrictions on the ingredients for pickling salmon.The main thing is that they are well combined and do not spoil the taste.
What to see in the cinema in November 2018
How not to spoil your child
The magical and healing properties of aquamarine
What is the best way to wear fashionable gladiators
Top 10 most useful exercises from yoga
What to eat to strengthen bones