How to take an apartment?
Sometimes it happens that development companies offer to sign the necessary papers right in the office, without prior inspection of the apartment you purchased. This should be alerted. Agree only to meet directly in the apartment. But what is there to do? How to accept the apartment correctly, we will tell in this article.
Algorithm for taking an apartment
- We contact the company and make an appointment at the apartment. With us we need to take some papers and items:
- a viewing sheet (this document is issued by the developer, you get it in your hands in the office, or directly during the inspection);
- a contract of equity participation in the construction of a house (this document contains all the engineering and technical parameters of the apartment). It is advisable to read this agreement in advance in case there will be disagreement;
- electric device for checking electricity (you can take a charger for a mobile phone) and a light bulb;
- a piece of paper to check the density of joints of windows and doors;
- other items that you may need to check the curvature of surfaces and the area of the apartment - tape measure, plumb line, etc.
- Carefully inspect the apartment and compare with the conditions that were spelled out in the contract. Do not rush to sign the act of acceptance, because after that we will be obliged to correct all the shortcomings on our own and will no longer be able to make a complaint to the developer.
- After verification, we sign the acceptance report.
Documents for the design of an apartment in a new building
The question arises, what kind of package of documents is needed in order for you to be sure that everything is legal and without deception. For registration we will need the following documents:
- Contract certifying the purchase of an apartment;
- Photocopy of the agreement on the purchase of an apartment for the registration service;
- Document from the BTI (explication and floor plan);
- A document confirming the payment of the cost of an apartment or evidence of other financial transactions between you and the developer.
- A photocopy of permission to enter the house;
- A photocopy of the act on the distribution of apartments between the owners;
- A document confirming the payment of state tax (receipt).
- Well, the most important documents will be the act of acceptance and transfer and certificate of ownership of the property.
How to cook dessert cold orange milk soup
Top 10 most anticipated serials of 2018
How to make your own summer cottage
Acupuncture - what is it
How is coconut milk useful?