How to weave baubles from beads?
Watch the video
Those who want to learn how to weave baubles from beads, it is worth knowing that there are several techniques of bead weaving. Each of them allows you to make a beautiful product. Therefore, advice for beginners: choose any one technique and try to master it. We will review the most popular beadwork techniques.
Baubles in the technique of "chain"
This is perhaps the simplest weaving technique, which has many variations. Some of them you can find in the article - How to weave from beads. Gradually the technique of "chain" looks like this:
- Cut off a piece of fishing line and fold it in half.
- We string 4 beads.
- In one of the extreme beads we pass the opposite end of the fishing line in the opposite direction. Tighten it so that the ring of beads is obtained.
- Now we put one bead on one end of the fishing line, and two on the other.
- The end where one bead, pass into the extreme bead from the opposite end of the fishing line and again tighten.
- We continue until the product becomes the size we need.
The technique of mosaic in beadwork is also called the method of brickwork. The result of using this method will be a flat canvas of beads (monophonic or patterned). Having studied this technique, you will be able to create not only ordinary but also personalized baubles and even whole pictures of beads. Consider how to weave in mosaic technique.
- We collect 8 beads (this will be the width of the canvas).
- We unfold the thread and go to the second row - string the ninth bead and thread the thread in the opposite direction through the seventh bead of the first row. Biserin 8 and 9 should stand under each other.
- We string the 10th bead and thread the thread through the 5th bead of the first row.
- We string the 11th and pass through the 3rd.
- String one more and pass through the first.
- Again we unfold the canvas and, by analogy, we weave a third row, etc.
Baubles in weaving technique
In order to use weaving technique, you will need a machine. You can do it yourself. Here you will find an example of instructions. The process of weaving itself includes the following steps:
- We stretch the thread on the machine. The number of threads should be one more,than the number of beads in a row.
- We thread the working thread into the needle and fasten it on the leftmost thread of the machine.
- We collect beads for the needle for the first row and place them directly on the needle under the strained threads of the machine so that the beads and threads alternate.
- Holding the beads, pull out the needle and thread it in the opposite direction through all the beads. The working thread should clasp the machine threads from different sides.
- The remaining rows are lagging along the same principle. Drawing can be any.
Baubles in Ndebele technique
This weaving technique is rather complicated, but popular. As a result, you should get a bauble from rows of braids that are directed in different directions.
- We collect one bead and pass the line through it twice to fix it in place.
- We recruit in the usual way 17 beads.
- Enter the line back to the 16th, then the 13th.
- Recruit 2 beads.
- Enter the line in the 12th, and then in the 9th bead.
- Recruit another 2 beads.
- Enter the line into the 8th and 5th beads successively.
- We continue to the end of the series and weave similarly subsequent rows.
Fenichka in the technique of harness
This technique is unlike the previous ones. As a result, you will get not a flat canvas, but a beaded cord.
- We collect 8 beads for the first row and tie the ends of the fishing line toget a ring of beads.
- String one bead of the second row.
- Enter the line in the second bead of the first row.
- Again we string the bead.
- Enter the line into the bead of the first row through one.
- We also finish weaving the second row.
- The third weave, introducing fishing line into each bead of the previous row, each time stringing a new bead.
- Till the end of the product we alternate rows, according to the type of the second and third.
Fragrant and unique raspberry honey
This teremok is like a toy, but it has everything you need
How to behave on a first date after a long break
Animal Faces from Pompons
How to get a car loan
How to gain trust