Krupenik - a simple and very tasty dish
If you have any cereal and cottage cheese, then you can make an interesting, healthy and tasty dish - krupenik.
What is this dish?
Krupenik - a dish made from any cereal and cottage cheese. At its core it resembles a casserole and is most often made from buckwheat or mango. But you can change the ingredients, this taste will not suffer.
Krupenik is not only tasty, but also useful. Firstly, it contains cottage cheese, which is rich in calcium. And so the dish helps to strengthen hair, teeth, nails and bones. Secondly, it contains cereals, and many of them are rich in complex carbohydrates, which are an excellent source of energy.
In addition, it can be found normalizing digestion of fiber and a lot of minerals, macro- and microelements and vitamins. In general, be sure to include krupenik in your diet!
How to cook?
How to cook krupenik? Below are some interesting recipes.
Considered traditional buckwheat Krupenik.For its preparation, the following ingredients will be required:
- 2 cups of buckwheat groats;
- 3 glasses of water;
- two glasses of milk;
- 200-300 grams of cottage cheese;
- 4-5 tablespoons of sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- 4 tablespoons of ground wheat breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs;
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 4 tablespoons butter;
- salt to taste
- Buckwheat groats need to be thoroughly washed, so that no trash remains.
- Now pour the buckwheat into the pan and cover with water.
- Put the pot on the fire, and when the water boils, turn it down. Boil the cereal for about 15 minutes, then pour in the milk and then the porridge for about 10 more minutes.
- Now remove the pan from the heat and cool cooked buckwheat a little.
- While the porridge cools, grind the cottage cheese with sugar, sour cream, salt and eggs, then beat well with a blender.
- Now combine buckwheat with curd mass and mix everything thoroughly.
- Take a baking sheet, grease its bottom with oil (leave a little oil) and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Put the ready-made mass in the baking tray, apply oil to the surface.
- Bake a raspberries at 170 degrees for about half an hour.
Delicious and hearty krupenik can be cooked with rice and raisins. Here's what it takes:
- two glasses of rice;
- 3 eggs;
- two glasses of water;
- one glass of milk;
- 150 ml of sour cream;
- 100 grams of raisins;
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar;
- three tablespoons of butter;
- two tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- Rice must be very thoroughly rinsed, otherwise when cooking it will simply turn into a porridge.
- Now fill it with water and put the pan on the stove. After boiling the fire should be reduced.
- When all the water is absorbed, add milk and cook rice until tender.
- Raisins need to pour boiling water for literally 10 minutes to soften it a little.
- Chop the cottage cheese with a blender or mixer and beat with eggs, sugar and sour cream. Add raisins and mix well.
- Connect cooked rice with cottage cheese.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil (leave a little oil to grease the Krupenik) and sprinkle with breadcrumbs so that the rice does not stick.
- Put the rice-curd mass on top of the grease it with the remaining butter.
- Send the pan to the oven, heated to 170-180 degrees for about thirty minutes.
From the semolina
Cook krupenik with cottage cheese, semolina and berries.
List of ingredients:
- 200 grams of semolina;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- two glasses of milk;
- 100 ml sour cream;
- one glass of any berries (for example, cherries, raspberries, cherries, strawberries, and so on);
- four tablespoons of sugar;
- two tablespoons of crackers (breading or chopped ordinary);
- 40-50 grams of butter;
- bag of vanillin or vanilla sugar;
- two eggs.
- First you need to cook a thick semolina. To do this, bring the milk to a boil, then gently pour semolina into it, stirring constantly. Boil the cereal for about ten minutes, then cool.
- Now get some curds. If it is granular, then first grind it well with a blender. Next, add sour cream, eggs, sugar and vanillin and whisk everything together (you can also use a blender for this).
- Berries need to be washed. If they are with bones, then remove them. If the berries are large, then they are desirable to cut.
- Now mix the cooled semolina porridge with curd mass and berries.
- Take a baking sheet and two thirds of the butter. Oil the bottom of the oil, then sprinkle it with breadcrumbs.
- Put the prepared mass in the pan, grease its surface with the remaining butter.
- Heat the oven to 170 or 180 degrees and place a baking sheet in it for half an hour.
- Delicious semolina krupenik ready!
How to serve?
Serve krupenik separately with sour cream, jam, jam, syrup or condensed milk. In this case, it will be a wonderful dessert. If you do not add sugar when cooking, then the dish can be an excellent garnish for meat. Before serving, cut the krupenik into portions.
In Krupenik you can add not only berries, but also fruits, honey, jam and so on. Choose a suitable recipe and treat your loved ones and guests with this dish!
Tip 3: Lasagna with minced meat
13 fees of stars that you do not earn in a lifetime
Add a stripper to the pliers
The most harmful health foods and body shapes
When to quit and how to do it