Low pulse: what to do. Key recommendations
To begin with, we will determine the rate of heart vibrations. For a healthy person, this rate is about 60-80 beats per minute. Anything below the established rate is already a low pulse. But you need to know exactly how to measure it correctly. In order to determine such deviations, the pulse must be measured either in the morning or in the evening before bedtime. To conduct a measurement within two weeks and, on the basis of these data, to draw the right conclusions. Before you figure out what to do with a low pulse, let's determine its causes.
Low pulse. Its main reasons are:
- Low pulse at normal pressure can be formed in connection with the medication, which you absolutely do not fit, or you take them wrong. Any medication should be taken with the approval of your doctor.
- Direct damage to the chest. In such cases, you should immediately contact a specialist.
- Long presence in cold water can cause a decrease in heart rate.
- People living in big cities may have a simple lack of oxygen, which will lead to a low pulse. Stabilize the situation by spending the weekend in the countryside.
Low pulse - what to do
So, if you diagnosed yourself with a low pulse, what to do in such cases? At once we shall tell, that any jumps of a warm rhythm it is necessary to stipulate with the specialized doctor. If the doctor has not identified your pathology, then the following recommendations are what to do at home, if you have a low pulse, they will help you.
- The first thing you should do is put the yellow card for a few minutes to the right of the heart. An important rule that you should take into account is the exposure time. Do not abuse and keep a yellow card for more than three minutes. Also, repeating the procedure too often can lead to negative consequences.
- Drinks containing caffeine, strong tea and energy drinks will have a beneficial effect on the pulse. If the decrease in rhythm in you is observed systematically, it does not hurt to constantly keep with you a decoction of guarana and ginseng.
Low pulse at normal pressure:
Symptoms of such a decrease are diffuse attention, dizziness, possible fainting, causeless fatigue, inhibited thinking, heartache, and even poor airway conduction. Considering these symptoms, it becomes clear that such a weak pulse with a satisfactory pressure is very dangerous. Therefore, treatment without the supervision of a doctor is strictly prohibited! After consulting with a cardiologist, you can maintain a normal pulse in the following ways:
- In a pharmacy, purchase a drug from ginseng root and belladonna.
- Take plenty of foods containing caffeine and ephedrine. The exact dosage should be agreed with the attending physician.
If you have low pressure and the same low pulse, it is forbidden to do anything without a full examination by a cardiologist, as you may be suffering from thyroid disease. With a very bad state of health, it is allowed to take caffeine.
Now, if you have a low pulse, what do you know. But remember that it is better to protect yourself and, just in case, call an ambulance if you have determined a decrease in cardiac activity.
Komondor - Hungarian Sheepdog
Chicken Fruit Salad with Pineapples
New Year's pendant - an orange made of felt
How to connect an external hard drive
Chicken and mushrooms julienne
Ideas on the brink of a foul: uncomfortable design of everyday things
Why does hair push and how to handle it