Sagging skin after weight loss - getting rid of forever
Weight loss is a complex process. And if it goes wrong, there may be some undesirable consequences. For example, with too rapid a decrease in body weight, the skin can become flabby. And what to do in this case? Can this situation be remedied?
Why does skin become flabby?
Many people know such a problem as flabby skin on the abdomen, on the hands, on the hips or on the buttocks after weight loss. But why is this happening?
Here are some reasons for sagging skin after losing weight:
- The process of losing weight was too fast. It turns out that the volumes went off at a rapid pace, but the skin at the same time did not have time to change, so it became flabby and saggy.
- Excessive dry skin due to lack of water.
- The lack of collagen and elastin in the epidermis (often due to age-related changes).
- Wrong care.
Is it possible to change the situation?
Can I make the sagging skin taut and beautiful again? If she droopedsignificantly and became very flabby, do not hope for a miracle and believe that “miraculous” means will help. This, unfortunately, does not happen. And still, if you are patient and do your best, then it is possible to correct the situation.
In beauty salons you will be offered a lot of procedures aimed at returning the skin to its former elasticity and freshness. The most simple and widespread methods are various wrappings and masks. Yes, the effect will be, but who prevents you from doing all this at home? Means today it is possible to purchase in specialized stores.
But there are other more cardinal methods that involve effects on the deeper layers of the skin. For example, during the procedure of mesotherapy under the skin with the help of injections, special compositions are injected that contain hyaluronic acid and other components that stimulate the production of elastin and collagen (these two substances are responsible for skin elasticity).
Massage works in this way: the blood flows to the area of influence, which improves blood circulation and blood supply of tissues. Metabolic processes are accelerated, as is cell regeneration.All this leads to a skin tightening.
You can get a massage in the beauty salon or in a cosmetic clinic. For example, effective vacuum, honey and classic manual. But if you wish, you can use massagers yourself. And in order to carry out the procedure with your own hands, just pinch yourself for the problem areas, slightly delaying the skin (it should turn red a little, this will speak about efficiency). Then make circular strokes using a moisturizer.
Cosmetics stores sell a variety of masks, gels and creams, which, according to the manufacturers, will help make the loose skin elastic and young. In fact, the use of such a cream or gel will help improve the situation, but not drastically. You moisturize the skin, and this is good.
In addition, some products contain ingredients with local warming or irritating effects that will help to improve blood circulation. And yet you should not rely on masks and creams alone, it is better to use them in combination with other measures.
How to tighten the skin after losing weight in other ways? It will help you ordinary water. But you need to use it correctly. Here are a few ways.
- First of all, you need to drink water so that the skin gets moisture from the body. A day must be consumed at least two liters of fluid. It is advisable to drink plain clean water, sometimes green tea.
- Ice cubes. They can be used for a kind of massage. Just take an ice cube and move them around the problem areas.
- Cold shower. It is advisable to take his sutra.
- Contrast shower is more effective than just cold. First turn on the hot water and pour it on the problem areas for a minute or two. Then turn on the cold water and wait half a minute under it. Repeat three such cycles. Gradually, the temperature of the water can be reduced, and the duration of its exposure is desirable to increase to 1-2 minutes.
All these manipulations stimulate blood flow to the skin and accelerate metabolic processes.
To skin was beautiful, you need to eat right. Here are the basic rules:
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, they are rich in vitamins.
- Do not eat fermented milk products with good bacteria.
- Protein must also enter the body, because it is needed to build all the cells. So eat lean meat.
- Fish, too, must be included in the diet, it contains amino acids, as well as substances that stimulate the production of collagen.
- The menu must be present and seafood
- Quail eggs are useful.
- Vitamin E is necessary for the skin, and it is contained in vegetable oils (for example, in olive oil).
Physical activity is beneficial for the whole body and for the skin as well.
You can perform the following exercises:
- With loose skin of the abdomen: turning the body. Stand up straight, place your hands on your waist. Turn the torso in one direction as far as possible, then return to the original position. Now turn the other way. Make at least 20 repetitions.
- With flabby skin of thighs: lie on your side, support your head with one hand, rest on the floor with the other. Do straight leg raises. Perform 20 lifts, then change the side.
- When the flabby skin of the buttocks is excellent help squats or bends of bent legs (in a standing position on all fours and leaning on the knees and palms).
- With flabby skin, you will need dumbbells. Take them, raise your hands up, then move them behind your back, as far as possible. You should feel a stretching of the muscles.
Wraps and peels can also be done at home, using the available components.
Here are a few options:
- Coffee scrub. Mix two teaspoons of ground coffee, two tablespoons of honey and 4 tablespoons of almond oil. Apply this mixture with active massage movements to problem areas for one or two minutes. Then rinse with warm water and apply a moisturizer. Such a scrub, by the way, helps to remove stretch marks.
- Algal wrappings. Get in a pharmacy whole laminaria, put them in hot water, then move to problem areas and wrap these areas with cling film. In this form, you need to spend a couple of hours. Then remove seaweed, wash skin with warm water.
- Dissolve half a cup of mustard powder in warm water until a slurry is obtained. Apply the mass on the skin, wrap it with food film, leave for an hour. Then thoroughly rinse the skin with warm water, apply a nourishing cream.
- Honey wraps. Brush with honey, wrap yourself in a film and enjoy it for an hour or two, then rinse with warm water.
How to overcome spring fatigue
What is an IPO
How to make a phone case with embroidery
Can the flu be treated with antibiotics?
Pancake with salmon
Irina Shayk showed a luxurious image on the defile Max Mara